06

After he said goodbye to everyone Dick left. The kids, Kory and Rachel's mother went back to the house to get their stuff because they were moving into Rachel's mothers house that was in Ohio.

Elora was in the kitchen when in her room when Jason came and stood in the doorway.

"Hey" He said while leaning against on the door.

"When are we leaving?" Elora then asked while trying to be as quick as she could.

"You are leaving in 5" Jason said.

Elora suddenly stopped.

"You're not coming?" Elora asked in confusion.

"No, i am going back to Bruce" Jason said while taking a few steps closer.

"Oh, ok" Elora said and then turned back around in order to hide the fact she was actually sad.

"Ok?" Jason asked in confusion and while taking another step closer.

Elora just stopped. She turned around and looked at him. "What?" She asked.

"Fine, wanna keep that wall up. Not my fucking problem" He then said and walked away in anger.

"Fuck" Elora said while letting out a sigh and closing her bag. She then walked down the stairs and got into the car. They drove to the train stain and after waiting for a while they got into the train.

Gar and Kory sat together, Rachel and her mother(Angela) together and Elora sat alone.

"You and Rachel have something in common. You're both learning how to control your abilities" Kory said while Gar sat there and listened to her. "That creates a connection between you two" she then added.

While Kory said that a little smile appeared on Gar's face.

"You wanna make out with her don't you?" Kory said.

"What? No" Gar immediately denied while letting out a small chuckle.

"Its perfectly natural. Kissing" She then said in order to tease him.

"I'm not comfortable talking about this" Gar then said while laughing awkwardly.

"Can i have that?" Gar then asked while looking at Kory's drink.

"Sure, apparently it helps" She said.

Gar grabbed it and swallowed it all at once.

"Or not" She said with a smile after she saw Gar's expressions immediately change after he swallowed it.

After that, Gar and Kory gathered their stuff and went to find the others.

"Where is Rachel?" Kory asked while walking up to Angela who was sitting on a seat.

"Go find her, Gar go find Elora" Kory said.

Angela and Gar immediately left.

They found Rachel but Elora was nowhere to be seen.

Gar kept looking around until he found her sitting in a corner.

He just stopped and looked at her on confusion. They looked at each other for a while until a small amount of smoke came out of Elora's nose.

"Are you smoking?" Gar asked.

"No" Elora quickly said but after a few seconds she started to cough and the rest of the smoke came out of her mouth.

"Where did you find that?" Gar asked while walking closer to her.

"Some guy offered it to me. Pretty good stuff, makes everything brighter" She then said while looking around with a smile on her face.