-3- Attack!

"I heard I was needed!" Sci says teleporting into the room "What's the problem-?" Sci trails off when he sees Classic and Dream standing next to Error,

"Check him." Classic says but when Sci tried to check Error's soul nothing comes up.

"It's not working." Sci says, slightly confused.

"Sci he's covered in blood." Dream says "Can you check out what's wrong and heal him?"

"Sure, lets get you fixed up then," Sci grabs Error's arm, teleporting away

_-_--___-____-_--___-_

Error pulls himself away from Sci calming down his glitching.

"Sorry," Sci apologizes "Can you take off your jacket and shirt for me?"

Error looks at Sci skeptically (wow, skeptic Error likes to show up in this AU quite a but doesn't he?)

Sci sighs "Error, I'm a doctor, I'm not going to hurt you, I want to heal you.."

Error rolls his eyes summoning his strings from his fingers quickly making something before ripping it from his fingers not even acknowledging the blood slowly oozing from the tips of his fingers as he wraps the string made creation around his skull.

When Error is using his strings to heal something it has to be entirely made out of his strings and nothing else. It takes a lot of magic but it's worth it since everything that's wrapped in it heals really quickly as well as stabilizing your HP.

"Error," Sci says "Your shirt?"

Sighing static Error takes off his jacket and shirt, keeping his scarf on though.

"Your scarf too please," Sci says looking up from his clipboard to see Errors mangled bones, cracked ribs, and fractured arms and legs, In some places chunks of bone are missing and in others dust is slowly drifting to the floor. Scars and bruises cover every single place on the poor skeletons body, not one place doesn't have a faded black scar on it.

Sci gasps, reaching out to touch Error's rib cage, noticing some of his ribs are only half a bone. "What happened?!"

Error takes a step back looking at Sci wearily

"Error, please." Sci says feeling like hes trying to help a wild animal

The taller of the two skeletons looks down at Scis outstretched hand hovering where he was only seconds before,

"Can I please dress your wounds?"

Error shakes his head no. He cannot and will not trust anyone. Never again. Summoning motr strings Error puts healing magic into them, weaving them together in a long strip before wrapping himself up with such ease it shouldn't be possible.

Sure, it's easy to put bandages on clothes but doing it on yourself is a different story and the way Error started doing it without a second thought sent Sci thinking. How many times before has he had to do this?

Error grabs the strings attached to his fingers with his other hand yanking them out harshly making Sci wince,

The glowing blue strings Error had infused his healing magic into as he wve them together turned into a pale green. Error looks up at Sci with a look in his mismatched eyelights as if saying 'See? I can help myself.'

"Is.. are there any more injuries?" Sci asks. Error thinks for a minute before pointing to his legs. "They're red!" Sci realizes in surprise, Error nods with a shrug, indicating that it's normal, Sci also realizes that Error's ribs are red as well which he found fascinating.

"Can I check them?" Sci asks Error shrugs lifting up his shorts a little pointing to a spider web fracture on his left femur. "That looks painful," Sci says sympathetically, bending down to examine it, surprised to find that Error's leg seems to be naturally red.