7431-7455 ENGAGEMENT

Zacznij od początku

  Empress Leng came here in person, really sighing in a low voice... She had never sighed like this in her life.

  Su Luo walked out from behind and met Queen Leng for the first time.

  Queen Leng saw Su Luo and went up a few steps hurriedly, just about to speak.

  But Su Luo nodded to her, turned to look at Mrs. Nangong, frowning: "It's so cold outside, why did you come out? Is it freezing?"

  Su Luo looked at Nangong Jiayi again. "How do you take care of your mother? I'm not in good

  shape , and let her run around?" Nangong Jiayi glanced at Queen Leng, lowered her head, and said with her mouth flat, "We are not coming."

  Mrs. Nangong patted. Pat Su Luo on his head: "What are you talking about? There are carriages along the way, windshield on all sides, and it's warm inside. Where can I be so delicate?"

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 7432 A word?

  Queen Leng frowned when she looked at the harmony and warmth between Su Luo and Mrs. Nangong.

  Mrs. Nangong glanced at Empress Leng, took Su Luo to the side, and said in a low voice, "Dont worry about me. Treat me if you want to cure it. If you dont want to cure it, dont cure it. The same is true of his father Liuyun, just follow your own wishes. Okay."

  Although Mrs. Nangong lowered her voice, how could it be possible that everyone could not hear her in the same hall?

  Queen Lengs face suddenly

  became unwell ... Mrs. Nangong continued to say to Su Luo: "That Yan Shenyu, do you remember? I heard that he was still aggressive at

  the Palace of Jinluang for saddening you, right?" Su Luo pursed his lips and smiled. ,Nod.

  She knew what Mrs. Nangong said, and everyone present listened well, but what?

  Does the queen feel embarrassed? Do the people brought by the queen feel embarrassed?

  But what does that matter to her?

  Su Luo smiled and said, "Yes, that Yan Shenyu is broken."

  Mrs. Nangong smiled and patted Su Luo's head: "Yan Shenyu came to our Dragon and Phoenix clan before, and I'm here to beg you to treat the disease, but Liuyun him Dad was stunned by pretending that he didn't understand, and teased him fiercely. Hahaha, it's so pleasant!"

  Mrs. Nangong said happy, but Queen Leng's group was unhappy when they heard it.

  Even in the embrace of Queen Leng, there was the wife of Master Yan.

  Madam Yan stared at Madam Nangong bitterly, and squeezed the veil in her hand!

  Seeing that Su Luo smiled so happily, Mrs. Nangong smiled and talked about Yan Shenyu's embarrassment and said about his kneeling.

  Madam Yan was really angry, she took a step forward and was about to speak!

  However, Queen Leng took a fierce shot!

  The harshness and coldness in that glance immediately frightened Madam Yan's footsteps.

  Madam Yan could only withdraw her footsteps angrily.

  Mrs. Nangong finished having fun, and then told Su Luo: "Do what you want to do, don't do what you don't want to do. The most important thing is that you are happy. This is what the old