7331-7355 Mrs. Nangong's pampering

Start from the beginning

  "Except for Nangong, it's you. ." Su Luo said.

  "That's okay, it's not too bad." Mrs. Nangong breathed a sigh of relief, and then took Su Luo's hand tightly again: "Child, you must remember, only the three of us know about this. I can't tell anyone anymore, because once someone knows it, something will happen!"

  Su Luo nodded and said he knew it.

  Mrs. Nangong touched her head pityingly: "You child, you are also a stubborn, so you haven't said it for so long."

  Su Luo smiled.

  Mrs. Nangong poked her head again, and said angrily, "Hey, hey, what hey, when you turn around, someone will tell you that you are a future dragon and phoenix clan as the mistress of the house, and your body is not clean. You think it sounds nice. ?"

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 7332

  "Madam is helping me." Su Luo pillowed on Madam Nangong's knee, cleverly like a kitten.

  Mrs. Nangong touched her head: "You are still acting like a baby, and you still feel like acting like a baby at this time. You girl, your heart is so big, you don't know, I have a cold sweat in my heart for you!"

  Mrs. Nangong and Su Luo's way of getting along became more and more like a mother and daughter.

  Regardless of his previous life or this life, Su Luo had never enjoyed such maternal love.

  She is nostalgic and cherish it.

  Naturally, Mrs. Nangong would not really be idle. She was embarrassed to discuss this matter with the old man, but Nangong Mo Yuan would definitely report it here.

  "What? Become a relative in the lower realm?" When the Nangong Patriarch heard this, he was also shocked.

  Mrs. Nangong nodded sadly: "Yes, yes. The most frightening thing is that your family Nangong Liuyun was still in a state of amnesia, so you didn't leave that thing behind."

  "That thing? It wouldn't be the one I thought. Something?" Going on, the patriarch's face turned red.

  "Isn't that the thing? Oh, I'm almost dead of worry!" Mrs. Nangong whispered and said, "Luo Luo said Liuyun has a way, but I thought about it, what can be done? It's impossible at all. There is a way, I'm so worried!"

  Nangong Mo Yuan also felt that this matter was too tricky.

  If its other daughter-in-laws, its okay, the old ancestor can still let go during the sacrifice, but the future mistress...

  Mrs. Nangong frowned: "Could it be that the second childs heir qualification is also cancelled?"

  "What nonsense are you talking about!" "Nangong Mo Yuan is really angry!

  The future of the entire Longfeng clan is pinned on Nangong Liuyun, and the responsibilities of millions of people will be borne by him.

  Disqualification of his successor? What a joke!

  However, thinking of the relationship between Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo... there is no such possibility!

  The patriarch Nangong Mo Yuan is also anxious!

  He didn't care about the Demon Realm Shura Realm on the military side. He calmly contacted the military headquarters directly!

  Nangong Mo Yuan is a military leader and commander-in-chief of the military. He gave an order, who would dare not follow?