7256-7280 Can Su Luo escape?

Comincia dall'inizio

  As he spoke, the second prince stepped forward quickly.

  Su Luo raised his eyes and glanced at the second prince.

  This was a handsome, but a little arrogant young man, Su Luo could tell at a glance that the prince was spoiled too much.

  The second prince stepped up quickly and bowed to the queen.

  The queen smiled softly and softly: "Why is Jun'er here now? But something is going on?"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 7257 Debate 3 The

  second prince did not come alone, he was accompanied by a young man.

  When Su Luo saw the boy clearly, his eyes wrinkled slightly.

  Because it was expected, it was not too surprised yet.

  But when Mrs. Nangong saw the person behind the second prince, she was suddenly furious!

  She said, why can't I find the meteor? I went with the second prince!

  Mrs. Nangong doesn't look at occasions or occasions, she is the kind of person who loses her temper whenever she doesn't agree.

  Mrs. Nangong rushed up, holding Nangong Meteor's ears: "You little bunny, where did you go recently! I can't find you! Do you know how worried we are!"

  Who knows, the second prince ! A horizontal line, he separated Mrs. Nangong from Nangong Meteor, his Qingjun face was filled with a triumphant smile.

  "Mrs. Nangong, don't be angry. Meteors have been with the prince during this period. What are you worried about?" The second prince laughed.

  Mrs. Nangong glared at the second prince, because she was with you, so that made people worry more! ! !

  The second prince did not give Mrs. Nangong a chance to speak, but directly said to Queen Leng: "Didnt the mother just ask her son why he came? Because the son heard that Ning Sans affairs were being discussed here, and he was afraid that Ning San would be wronged, so Come and take a look."

  Su Luo's eyes were half-squinted.

  She had a chance to win, but with the variable of Nangong Meteor...

  However, Su Luo is still not sure, Nangong Meteor really hates her so much?

  Queen cold light laugh: "I'm afraid Ning three had been wronged, do you mean that you have evidence that, rather stigmatized of the three?"

  The two princes smiled and nodded:. "I can not prove, but he can ah"

  two The prince smiled at Nangong Meteor and raised his eyebrows.

  Mrs. Nangong stared at Nangong Meteor!

  Nangong Jiayi also stared at Nangong Meteor!

  They don't believe that Nangong Meteor would do such a thing!

  You know, his life was saved by Su Luo, and if he wants to avenge his revenge... Mrs. Nangong feels terrible!

  At this moment, everyone in the field was staring at Nangong Meteor, and many people were guessing what Nangong Meteor would do.

  Under the eyes of everyone, the thin and delicate young boy had a slight blush on his fair face, which seemed a little nervous and a little excited.

  He clenched his fists and walked straight to Su Luo step by step.

  This young boy who had been lying in bed for countless years had grown up, and he was taller than Su Luo.