EPILOGUE III - congratulations

Victory is but a click away.

▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭

▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭

TW: none.

w.c.: 1.2k+

:::::♥ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♥:::::

LOCATION
ur mom's house.

—— THE ANIMATION FILLED with crackling and white light zoomed into view, making a big grin curl onto your face. "YOU SEE THAT CHAT!? I DEFEATED THE ENDERDRAGON!" you shouted, arms jutted in the air in victory. you saw your chat fill with pog emotes and short sentiments of congratulations and cheers in all caps.

you let out a small chuckle, knowing that people were clipping the enderdragon's death, your face cam in the corner revealing your face with a big smile. you saw compliments and gifted subs role in, making you quietly gasp. "thank you everyone for the support! you're all amazing." you said, looking into your webcam and holding up a heart with your hands. your head was still turned away reading the chat and donos on your other monitor while minecraft flickered to a dirt background, displaying a slow-scrolling end poem.

I see the player you mean.

Y/U/N?

Yes. Take care. It has reached a higher level now. It can read our thoughts.

That doesn't matter. It thinks we are part of the game.

I like this player. It played well. It did not give up.

you continued to talk to your chat in a calm voice. you couldn't help but slightly dance in your chair — something you did when you were happy, attempting to cover your widening smile with your hoodie sleeve. to your surprise, your ramblings were interrupted by a dono from the one and only dream himself.

Dream donated $300!
call me on discord

just as you read the dono aloud, you heard ringing and a notification come up in the corner of your screen from discord. you raised your eyebrows in slight surprise, accepting the call. "WOOO! YEAH Y/NN!" dream immediately cheered on when you joined the call, making you giggle. "congratulations!" he pressed on. "thank you dré. were you watching my stream?" you slightly teased, wiggling your eyebrows. you heard him cackle a bit on the other end. "yes you idiot! you never check your chat. i feel so unappreciated."

"good." you stated proudly, smiling straight at the camera. "awww cmon! i just let you beat the enderdragon on my own server!" you and dream continued to talk and exchange jokes, entertaining the chat for a while until the end poem was finished and you respawned back in your home. you also paid some more attention to chat, spotting some sentiments of congratulations and gifted subs from sapnap, george, and karl. you and dream kept bantering for a while as you checked your chests within game, seeing sam, foolish, and eret congratulating you in the minecraft chat.

then there came the time where you had to wrap up stream, stretching out in your chair and letting out a yawn. you adjusted your headphones and closed some tabs in your other monitor as you addressed chat. "well this has been an amazing time. i'm glad i got to bring you along chat. i defied the rules of the dream smp and beat the enderdragon before techno." you stated pridefully, hands put on your hips. "i think it's a good time to end stream."

╭────────────────────────╮

NOOOO Y/N!
PLEASE DONT LEAVE STAY
awww alright have a goodnight!
get some sleep <3
i hope you're having a great night y/n! you deserve all the hype!
💜💜💜💜
💜💜

╰───────────────────────╯

you chuckled at your chat. "well i am unfortunately gonna sign off. thanks everyone for dropping by!" you plugged in your other socials and let dream say bye to chat, giving one last wave to your webcam before you ended your stream with one click in obs.

you let your new gaming accomplishment dawn on you, stretching out in your chair once more and smiling. you heard dream chuckle in your headphones. "you sound tired." he stated. "yeah well it was a long night. i think defeating a dragon is very exhausting." you said, taking a quick sip from a water bottle at the side of your desk. "jesus christ." dream mumbled, laughing. "what!? okay hear me out- i think this event would add a mighty fine record to my lore. i'm just saying!" you exclaimed with your hands up in surrender despite you not having your camera on in discord.

you heard dream wheeze. "no! no i'm sorry i can't make that canon." he declined. you could sense that he was shaking his head with a smile. "whyyyy? i think it fits with my lore really well!" you whined. "what? your lore of sapnap and george being in love with you and having XD on your good side? hell no! this is payback for getting me murdered." dream argued back playfully. "hey that wasn't me who killed you! that was phil!" you groaned out, hearing dream cackling again at your frustration. "i don't care. you made me lose my last life."

"oh well! it's canon in my eyes." you declared, making you two laugh. you continued to chat with dream, talking about content ideas and more progression in lore since your character has been purposely all over the place, hoping you will eventually connect to one cohesive story line. "what if i get a villain arc?" you asked. "then bring me back to life." dream suggested. "hmmm... never mind~" you and dream laughed it off and ended the call, saying your goodbyes.

you yawned and stretched out again, this time standing up from your chair. you grabbed your empty water bottle and opened your bedroom door, roaming out into the kitchen. "hey mom!" you called out, seeing her sitting on the couch, watching a movie with a bowl of half-eaten popcorn in her lap. you watched her turn her head away from the screen and look at you, giving you an endearing smile. "hey honey. how was your stream?" she asked, slowly taking the remote from the coffee table and pausing the tv screen.

"it was great. i beat the enderdragon." you restated proudly, opening the refrigerator as you spoke, retrieving another cold water bottle. you remembered having a small conversation about minecraft and your streaming career, explaining to your mom that you were gaining revenue and your plans on getting the highest achievement in minecraft were to be executed tonight. "aww that's awesome. i'm proud of you." she said happily, still staring at you with a loving gaze. you decided to step closer to the couch, staring at the tv screen. "can i watch?" you asked, glancing between mom's face and the movie.

"of course! come here." she ushered, pushing some pillows to the side and patting the spot next to her. you smiled and got comfortable, putting down your drink on the coffee table and sitting next to mom. you watched her put a blanket over the two of you, instinctively leaning your head on her shoulder. you stared down into the bowl of popcorn. "buttered popcorn or kettle corn?" you asked, pointing down at it. "butter. i can make more later if you want." mom reminded you, seeing you nod. she raised her arm towards the tv and pressed a button on the remote, making the tv play. you let yourself have a relaxing night, taking a break from your gaming setup and smiling at the thought of streaming more.