♇ CHAPTER LXI: not under command

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

KEY

∝╬══→ tw: death, blood, gore, mentions of abuse/manipulation, getting beaten up.

∝╬══→   idk how to prepare you but FULL ANGST MODE ACTIVATED - you will cry

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

LOCATION
THE END.

"now if you don't let go of tommy, i will fucking kill you."

THE SOUND OF CLASHING SWORDS SEEMED to never cease. techno and dream weren't finished dueling, and unfortunately the piglin hybrid was beginning to feel exhausted. little signals in his body movement and the amount of body heat and sweat that was practically radiating off of him became prominent to dream, causing the blonde psycho to hold back a smirk. this has been his plan since the beginning, and techno could definitely pick up on that.

the two of them got a pretty balanced amount of hits on one another so far, techno's determination at a high, knowing he could end dream's life right here right now despite his muscles aching and his body feeling like it was gonna collapse any moment. in the back of techno's mind, he knew this duel would end one way or another. whether it would end in a matter of seconds or would strain out until the enderdragon was dead. it seemed that the first option was likely. what techno nor dream expected was an arrow to shoot through the air. when dream's back was facing the enderdragon's pedestal, attempting to switch sides and take over the upper hand with his offensive side kicking in, he was quickly shut down when an arrow plunged the skull and protruded from his forehead, the shiny arrowhead facing his winning opponent.

techno's mouth dropped and for once, he felt his body completely freeze, watching blood begin dripping down from the top of dream's face where the arrow shot him. his body slowly collapsed to the ground, further bleeding out from there. techno was still dormant, expression utterly baffled. he was finally snapped out of his daze by the recognizable loud whistle which instantly captured his attention. he whipped his head up to lock eyes with phil, noticing the unloaded bow gripped in the elytrian's hand. "let's keep fighting this thing, alright?" phil exclaimed in the distance, wings fluttering on his back as he referred to the enderdragon. techno's eyes wavered towards the dragon that was flying up in the sky, almost being camouflaged as the only thing exposing it would be its grey skin on its wings and its luminous purple eyes.

techno gulped all his previous concerns down and made himself concentrate on the main mission statement: slay the enderdragon. he stared back at phil once more and nodded, briefly putting his sword back in its sheath in order to take a strength potion, replenishing his muscles first from having to duel dream. he forgot how powerful the man actually was despite him having been practically held immobile in that prison cell, not having fought anyone in months. phil went back to what he was doing, turning to jump back up in the sky and deal damage to the dragon along with niki. speaking of her, techno decided to pay her a short visit, realizing that dream attacked her earlier. he saw her figure on the ground, plunging her sword at the dragon as many times as possible from the bottom of the pedestal before retreating to use her crossbow at a combative distance, avoiding being flung.