♄ CHAPTER XXVI: what happened to her?

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

KEY

∝╬══→   tw: none.

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

LOCATION
RESPAWN POINT (HOME), THE SMP.

BELOW YOUR FEET, the wooden staircase creaked upon walking down them, following dream into the basement. torches were already lit upon the walls, flames dancing around and twinkling until it let off some smoke that wasn't too pretentious nor annoying. once you made it to the basement floor, you were met with the obvious storage problem caused by in-organization. chests were opened and closed piled everywhere with rotting wood.

you surveyed the room and let out a quiet sigh. "yeah i know. this place got messed up because george accidentally spilled water all over the basement." dream admitted, scratching the back of his neck out of embarrassment. "hmph. just water?" you teased, making dream cackle under his breath and shake his head, stepping forward. "i think we should just organize them and then replace old chests with new ones." dream suggested, making you nod in agreement.

you two got started, pushing chests into organized spaces. one side of the room had stable chests while the other had ones that needed to be replaced. when done with that simple deed, dream instructed you to take stuff out and replace chests, watching him already taking somethings and going upstairs to store them. while emptying out a chest, the first things your eyes set on was a picture frame. you glanced around you, gently setting the belongings on the floor. you knew that this wasn't your stuff and you probably shouldn't pry into your friends' businesses, but you couldn't help it.

your eyes trailed back onto the picture within the frame, staring at it. you recognized the dream team and callahan in the middle of them. all of them had big grins on their faces, looking unbelievably joyous. what intrigued your eyes was one person that was standing right next to callahan, their arms around one another. they had long, dirty platinum hair styled with some sort of bangs in the front. they also had a nice clothing style that reminded you of slight grunge, adorning a black hoodie with white stripes at the sleeve and a short red skirt with dress shoes. their blue eyes looked back at you and reflected a lot of love in them like callahan's.

from the usernames within the photo, the only one that wasn't there was bad's, meaning that he was the one who took the photo. the username that was hovering above the new person's head read itsalyssa. "hey you good?" dream asked from across the room, noticing that you seem to be in a state of pause. at first, he thought you were checking your inventory until he realized you were looking down at something, staying in that frozen state for way too long. you shook your head and turned towards dream, watching him advancing towards you slowly.