♃ CHAPTER XLI: cement shoes

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

KEY

∝╬══→ tw: death, gore, mentions of throwing up, drug usage.

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

LOCATION
OCEANIC CUBE.

ONCE THE CLOUDS FINALLY gave way to a peaking sun, the crew was already rowdy. the sound of chains dragged across the repaired deck floors. puffy squirmed within her restraints, attempting to yell back at her comrades but it was no use with all of their protesting voices straining their vocals over puffy's mere instruction and you and ranboo's whimpers. ranboo was finally out of his enderwalk state, and to see the damage he did made him almost go into hysterics.

puffy's own crew members had restrained you within chains, roughly dragging you, ranboo, and puffy out onto the deck while everyone watched, screaming back at the three of you with disapproval radiating off them. while being moved over to the edge of the ship, you noticed ranboo flinching every once in a while, his ears bending and twitching every which way in order to avoid his senses being overrode but nothing worked. you felt immensely concerned, your eyebrows knitting together.

you wanted so badly to reach out towards him and tell him everything is alright but you obviously couldn't within your restraints. seeing his multi-colored eyes staring back at everyone with a watery glisten full of fright made you wanna cry as well. you were hoping that the scene in front of you didn't overwhelm him so much to the point of crying but it was inevitable at this point, witnessing tears begin to stream down his cheeks and burn his skin as he had some difficulty in calming himself down, feeling like he couldn't swallow the lump in his throat any longer.

"NO! THIS ISN'T FAIR!" puffy screamed out, finally making the ruckus calm down. "YOU HEAR ME! what ranboo did is something he can't control. you can't sentence us all!" "YES WE CAN!" a crew member stepped forward up in puffy's face, gripping a sword in their hand at the ready. "not only did he kill almost half our crew off who were on their last lives but YOU! captain we trusted you!" they emphasized. "we trust you to keep us safe. but no. you invited these people in and look what they've done! it's only fair you get sentenced with them and lose a life. you need to learn to be more careful." everyone cheered in agreement. "and your punishment will be..."

everyone watched in anticipation as a small concrete pump was rolled out on the deck. "cement shoes." they concluded, raising a cigarette to their mouth as they gestured for the crew members to start said punishment. everyone became rowdy again, a mix of cheering and random blabber made the air feel thick. you tensed at the feeling of being forced into a huge bucket, your feet no longer able to move. puffy managed to wiggle out of her restraints by a small bit. she was able to spit in a crew members face and knock them out. however, she easily got overpowered and was forced back into her bucket, more crew members coming over to hold her down and tighten her restraints while she cried out in pain.