EPILOGUE I - XD

I'll let you go into a better world
One of truth and beyond beliefs.
Hopefully then, your happiness will
awaken.

▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭

▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭

TW: metal breakdown, allusions to suicidal thoughts, anxiety.

➷ y/f/c - your favorite color

➷ some angsty feelings and what not

w.c.: 4.3k+

:::::♥ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♥:::::

LOCATION
???

—— FOR A LONG LONG TIME, it felt like your conscience strayed away from your body. all there was to offer was black. a black screen. no labels. no text. no noise. no smell. no touch. it felt like the void except it wasn't frightening like you'd imagine. there was literally nothing. it made you question a lot of things. was this limbo? did i fail? how am i still thinking? why can't i feel my own body? what happened to the game? is this what the end really looks like? is everyone else okay?

so once the distant ringing aroused your ears, it felt like a miracle. until it got louder. and louder. and.. much louder. the ringing went to its highest altitude, dominating and echoing across the windows of your brain like music controlling the beating of your heart through rhythm. then the screen seemed to change up, black swirling away. your mind developed the flashing images with your friends' faces: niki, punz, ranboo, tubbo, phil, and techno. in all of them, the recognizable white light that illuminated from the enderdragon and made their cheeks warm shrouded their faces until they were no longer visible, looking like a nuclear explosion was swallowing them. the images made the chamber in your heart beat faster, forcing the reminiscing of a memorable death.

the visuals on the screen which kept repeating faster and faster, switching from white-shrouded face to white-shrouded face eventually stopped. you felt your body jerk up upon awakening, a cold sweat sticking to you. you let out a great gasp, breathing heavily while your hands gripped desperately at your bedsheets the same way you gripped your sword in the end. the ringing in your ears finally subsided, and your vision adjusted. you glanced around you to recognize a bedroom... your bedroom within the dream smp. you spotted everything as you had left them: your vanity with a mirror and used comb, the glow in the dark stars on the ceiling, the sheer y/f/c curtains covering the windows.

you turned your head down to see your legs resting on your messy bedsheets, still wearing your undershirt and pants from when you were in the end. your breathing was somewhat stabilizing — at a fast pace but not as deep and audible as when you woke up almost choking on a gasp. you watched your hands squeeze at your bedsheets once more before you leaped up from your bed and frantically attempted to make your way towards your mirror. in the process, your klutzy self made a great entrance, feeling your body trip forward out of nowhere, creating a thud on the floor. you groaned, getting up as your heart pumped faster out of desperation and maybe a heart attack.