♀ CHAPTER V: on my own

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

KEY

∝╬══→   tw: slight obsessive behavior.

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

LOCATION
THE SMP.

SO FAR, you've been enjoying your stay. you unfortunately didn't get to hang out with much people besides the dream team since you didn't wanna reach out towards the new people in your contacts out of anxiety. you spent your days being fed by bad, playing board games with george—sometimes including other people, and constantly getting resources for yourself to fill up the boredom and chests that you owned that were beginning to gradually increase in storage.

you wanted to go out, and technically you could. but you felt compelled to stay home, keeping everyone company. they always dragged you back to spend time with them anyways especially with sapnap wanting to chat his head off and bad wanting to bake with you constantly. dream hasn't particularly asked anything from you but did chat with you occasionally when he saw you. you noticed how he was the one out of the house for the longest time, sometimes coming back late at night. it kind of worried you, thinking about the many mobs that are out there. you've witnessed them and read a book on them. you thought creepers were the most disruptive (no offensive to sam of course).

well now was the time that you thought about going out on your own. you woke up early and cooked a breakfast for everyone. you were surprised bad wasn't awake. you left out a note and started out the door once you were done eating, still chewing down on a piece of cooked steak on the way out. you felt the sunlight beam down on you, grazing your skin with a ticklish, burning feeling that gave warmth to your body. you felt fresh and alive, walking around on your own on the prime path, shuffling about and finally recognizing all the structures you passed by. you thought about heading to niki's bakery, wanting to visit her.

you obeyed your thoughts, heading straight into the community house. upon opening the door and peering inside, nobody was there. you continued on, remembering the route and opening another door to another pathway. as you were passing by the infamous castle that clouded your interests the most, you recognized some people gathered at the entrance. sam and ant were heard talking to someone before synchronously bidding farewells, turning around and walking onto the prime path.

once they saw you, they both visibly beamed, running towards you. ant jumped with glee and gave you a spontaneous hug, making the two of you giggle. "hi y/n!" ant let out, the two of you out of breath after such a rough hug. "hey! how are you?" you asked. "i'm doing great. how about you?" ant asked back. "pretty good. what have you two been up to?" you questioned, turning towards sam and giving him a smile as you spoke. sam smiled back, fiddling with the gloves on his hands out of shyness. why was he nervous around you? he already talked to you.