♄ CHAPTER XXII: a foggy trip

SATURN♄; ambition, structure, law

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

SATURN

; ambition, structure, law

restriction.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

KEY

∝╬══→   tw: gore/dead bodies, blood.

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

LOCATION
THE SMP.

YOU CHECKED YOUR INVENTORY twice, making sure you had everything you needed. over half your inventory slots were filled, ensuring that you'd be able to survive your travels—not that you were planning to stay out long but in case of emergency. you decided to go on a solo expedition like you and quackity did once in a while. it wasn't something particularly new, however, it was a good thing to do some checkups of the neighboring cubes since they've been moving a lot recently.

you headed out, knowing the exact direction and door you wanted to access. after a long trek, you found the door, climbing up the ladder on the wall and opening it. you climbed into another cube, entering a new area of randomly generated world. you began looking around for anything, expecting to find nothing more than some mobs and animals—which is exactly what you observed. you took note of the cube's id number in your journal and wrote down your observations before deciding to head up.

normally on duo expeditions, quackity encouraged to look around at the cubes on all six sides (and corners), moving around in a circle before coming back to the first cube you entered. you decided to do that process, heading up using a series of blocks and enderpearls to reach the door on the ceiling of the cube. you entered another randomly generated land, climbing onto the plains biome to feel the weather picking up some heavy breeze and thunderstorms swooping through.

you then went straight ahead eastward towards a side door, heading to the neighboring cube that would be resting on top of the smp. when you reached the other side, desperately turning the cube door open, you were instantly hit with thick, damp air. you let out some coughs before slowly climbing through and surveying the area around you: the cube you just entered had a rather pungent odor, everything shrouded in a light red. the entire environment was covered in air pollution of mist and fog. as you walked through, trying your best to see through said fog, you witnessed a lot of grotesque sites.

there were plenty of broken down buildings, a mix of mobs, animals, and human corpses laying on the ground—some were even burnt to crisp and others unable to properly fade away with the state that they were in, their blood dried out on the ground. it reminded you of the eggpire all over again except it felt like walking through the end of the world, seeing the aftermath of a horrific event. the further you trudged towards the middle, the worse the air quality got, making you cough uncontrollably. you decided to put some sort of mask on, covering your mouth and nose.

there was clearly something that was disturbing your senses that could be bad for your health. you decided that you wanted to get to the end of the cube or at least the middle so you could use the bottom or top doors as an escape, knowing that the bottom door would specifically lead back to the smp. you clutched your axe close to you, feeling quite shaky at seeing how damaged and dead the civilization there was. there was no way that any mob was able to survive here, even the fish in the water that were floating to the surface. everything just gave off a bad omen. the fact that there was also no noise that could be heard besides your stomping feet made the atmosphere all the more eery.

the skies were painted with bright red clouds, and the only thing that you were surprised to see in tact were a couple of gravestones on the way. even the weather seemed to be at bay, not being too hot or too cold, and not providing any wind. there was a point where you noticed upon the plains biome with some hills that you were walking up felt rather wet. you managed to spot some icicles that were dripping from broken trees. it must've been snowing here at some point. you presumed. you continued on, feeling like you were getting closer to the east door.

when stepping through a heavy fog that swept by, you almost slipped forward on an empty space, making you jut forward before recoiling. you waited for the fog to clear until your eyes were met with a surprising display: there was a ginormous, crater-sized pit within the ground, creating irregular shapes and patterns carved against dirt and stone. when peering down the pit, you were able to see bedrock. that's how deep it was. upon walking along the edge of the pit and glancing around the area, you found some remnants of stone brick in the ground, hitting you with a realization: this area is the nuke testing site. you were currently standing in snowchester.

your eyes widened in shock, looking around once more to pinpoint the architecture of the building, recognizing the width of the pit being nearly the same width of the inside area of the testing zone. but as much as the nuke did target one area to drill down—which was the original plan, it seemed that the explosion part of it went down south by... a lot. from what you could recall, you died from the first set of explosions. you didn't know what happened after that. maybe a chain reaction occurred afterwards in order to cause this much nuclear wipeout. who knows. you wondered how niki and jack would feel if they were able to respawn and see the damage that they did.

 you wondered how niki and jack would feel if they were able to respawn and see the damage that they did

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°

w.c.: 900+

world5120 // y!dream smp x sci-fi auजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें