♆ CHAPTER XXIX: and so it begins

NEPTUNE♆; dreams, intuition, mysticism

NEPTUNE

; dreams, intuition, mysticism

delusion.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

KEY

∝╬══→   tw: anxiety/panic, allusions to sadism, obsessive/possessive behavior.

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

LOCATION
THE SMP.

"y/n... you're next."

AS SAPNAP WAS ON YOUR TAIL, continuing to swing his axe's blade at you while chasing you in the cramped hallways of the treehouse, you smelt and heard some sort of crackling in the distance. there's no fucking way he set the place on fire. you thought to yourself, baffled as you realized that sapnap was a pyromaniac. he always played with matches in front of you to comfort himself and even offered some to you once in a while. he totally didn't fantasize about leaving burn marks on you every time he cuddled you when you slept in his room.

before you could even consider the stairwell, your suspicions were correct, seeing a fast-moving flame trailing up in a spiral direction on the wooden walls as the staircase was heard severely breaking and crackling apart below. you turned around to see sapnap about to lunge from the doorway but you luckily pushed him, saving some time for you to run to the other hallway which you found to be ponk's bedrooms and bathrooms. you took the farthest door, sprinting in the room and locking it behind you. it was clearly a bedroom, turning around and seeing a bed with a chair-drobe and an open closet of ponk's attire.

you hurriedly looked around for anything and your eyes fell on a window, immediately bolting for it. as you were doing that, you heard the door easily slam in half from sapnap's enchanted axe. within the door's opening, he watched you break the glass successfully. "NO!" he screamed out, blinded by pure adrenaline and rage at the site of you escaping like you wanted. a lab rat can never run away from its lab. while sapnap instantly broke down the door into pieces, running over it and towards the window, he discovered that he was unfortunately a little too late.

he saw nobody in the room anymore, watching the curtains dance blissfully in the wind coming through said broken window. it took him a little bit to glance around and eventually spot your figure, already sprinting so far away you looked like a small dot in the distance. that made him even more enraged and exasperated. he gripped on his axe's handle tighter, his knuckles turning white as he swiftly jumped down from the window, his intent obviously to follow you until you'd give out.