Jennie gave a peck on Jisoo's lips again.
"I miss you too, baby"

Jisoo smiled and pulled Jennie closer by her waist.
"They are in the living room. Flirting with each other. Well... more like Lisa is flirting with your cousin."

Jennie chuckled. "Call them. Let's eat breakfast. I'll prepare this at the dining table."

"Okay, Jendeuk" Jisoo pecked Jennie's cheek before going to the living room.

-------

"Where're your parents, Jennie?" Lisa asked

"At work. Why?"

"Oh, because Jisoo thought earlier that she will meet your parents already and it made her nervous" Lisa laughed at Jisoo who narrowed her eyes on her

Jennie looked at Jisoo that's beside her.
"Why are you nervous, Chu?"

"I'm not!"

Jennie giggled and placed her hand on Jisoo's lap and squeezed it lightly.
"Don't be nervous, love. They will like you" she smiled

Jisoo blushed, she already used to Jennie calling her 'baby' or 'babe' but calling her 'love' is different, she likes it more.

"Aiishh, ever since you've met each other, you always make my best friend blush" Lisa teased

"You are doing it to my cousin too," Jennie smirked

"Yah! I'm just eating here peacefully" Rosé glared at her cousin

Jennie just laughed at how cute her cousin is.

After teasing each other, they just talked about some random things.

------

All they did was watch movies and order food for them to eat.

"Jendeuk, I need to leave early," Jisoo said while her head is still resting on Jennie's chest.

They left Rosé and Lisa in the living room and went to Jennie's bedroom just to cuddle.

"Why?" Jennie pouted

"I need to go to the company. My Dad is waiting for me there."

"Hmm. Okay. I'm gonna miss you"

Jisoo chuckled then she pulled away from a little. "I'll call you later when I get home, Jendeuk"

"You better be and sing a song for me until I fall I sleep"

"Sing a song for me too. I wanna hear your voice." She pouted

Jennie giggled pulled Jisoo again and Jisoo nuzzles her nose to Jennie's cheek.

"Okay but give me a kiss first"

Jisoo pulled away and smirked then she leaned in slowly until her lips claimed Jennie's.

Jennie slowly pushes Jisoo to lay on the bed until she's on top of Jisoo.

Jisoo let out a moan when she felt Jennie's tongue on hers.

Jisoo's hand made its way to Jennie's neck and pulled her closer to deepen the kiss.

Jennie pressed herself against Jisoo, then the brunette's lips made it's way to Jisoo's neck and it sent shivers down to her body when she felt Jennie's soft lips on her neck.

"J-Jen -" Jisoo moaned when she felt Jennie suck the sensitive part of her neck.

And for some reason, it made Jennie turn on just by hearing Jisoo moaning her name.

Jennie slowly slip her hand under Jisoo's shirt and went to Jisoo's breast.

"Oh God," Jisoo let out moaned again when Jennie squeezed it lightly.