Boruto vs Shinki

" You are going to fight?" Nikki asked as Boruto wore his black cape.

"No." Boruto replied which made Nikki raise her eyebrow. Boruto slicked his tongue and smirked.

" It will be a massacre." Boruto replied before vanishing with Black lightning strike coming from heavens.

----------------

"We will split into 3 groups." Sarada's gaze directed at the group. They were currently at the entrance gate of village hidden in the rain. All the guards lying unconscious in the ground. 

" Shinki, Yodo and Araya will infiltrate the village from here." Sarada ordered as the leader of the group, pointing her index finger towards the entrance gate. The group of 3 nodded in agreement.

" The Ino-Shika-Cho trio will infiltrate from the west, and mitsuki and I will infiltrate from the east." Sarada ordered, everyone nodding in agreement. 

Shikadai and Inojin without wasting a single second, started heading towards their ordered place. Chocho turned back and gave a smile towards her best friend as a sign of good luck. Sarada replied back with a smile before Chocho followed her team mates. 

Mitsuki and Sarada also left the place to head towards their position leaving the sand team. Shinki waited for half an hour to check if someone comes to retrieve the fallen guards but to his surprise no one came.

" Guess the shinobis are as idiot as Boruto." Shinki smirked after making a fall assumption. His gaze returned towards his team mates who were behind him.

"We're going to infiltrate now." Shinki raised his hand as a sign to attack but as he came out of the bushes, the sky turned dark. Lightning striking the earth with heavy thunderous sound. Unlike the white lightning strike, these are a bit different, it is black in colour with red borderline.

The group of 3 came to a hault as soon as they left the bushes. They observed their surroundings in a quick movement.

"W-what is happening?" Yodo stuttered after observing the phenomenon. "Is he here?" Shinki stated, his forehead furrowed. Instantly a black lightning struck the ground infront of them.

"Guess he is here." The group of 3 startled after hearing the unknown deep voice. Their gaze towards the owner of the voice. Uzumaki Boruto. Chill ran down their spine after seeing Boruto.

He got taller probably a few centimeters more than Shinki. His eyes are as cold as ice, a scar complimenting his sapphire orbs. His aura, it feels like a king is presented before us. And his glare, it feels like he is looking down on us like we are some inferior creature or some insect.

Araya thought, gaze directed towards Boruto. "It's been a long time, Shinki-, "Boruto smirked at Shinki, "and you weaklings." Boruto finished his statement giving a bored look towards the other two. Araya and Yodo scowled at the way Boruto addressed them. 

"Let's finish this already, I can't bear to watch you jokers fooling around." Boruto stated, eyebrows pulled down.

"Heh! You are one to talk, look at yourself. Even though you are the son of the 7th, you nearly killed the your father, nearly killed the other kages, killed many shinobis, shamed your father, shamed your family, shamed your friends, shamed your village. Sorry bastards like you doesn't have the right to live!"

Shinki exclaimed with an ever-increasing volume, his glare directed towards Boruto. Boruto didn't utter a single word, face covered by his long bangs. After a moment of silence, Boruto positioned his feet in a fighting stance. The group of 3 reacted with the same movement.

Shinki's gaze lowered, eyes' narrowed to observe Boruto's movement. But as soon as he blinked Boruto disappeared.  He looked to his right and left with a swift movement but Boruto was nowhere to be found.

"agh!"

Shinki's body moved without thinking, he couldn't believe the sight that was presented infront of him. The body of his team mates marked with cuts and bruises lying unconscious on the ground.Infront of the lying bodies was Boruto standing, his back facing shinki.

Did he just beat them in such a state in less than a second?

I-Is that e-even possible?

Shinki gulped, processing what just happened. His gaze shifted from his team mates to Boruto. 

D-Does that mean he really defeated the 5 kages fairly?

B-But no matter what no one can beat someone to pulp in a mere second.

Shinki was panting with increasing heart beat, face all sweaty. Boruto slighty turned to his right showing his jougan, dark black sclera framing the moon like orb. Chills ran down Shinki's spine.

I-Is that the eye lord 7th warned us about?

Shinki thought as he started backing down, his feet started moving on it's own. His mind warning about the monster standing infront of him. Shinki's gaze still directed at Jougan.

T-There's no mistake! H-He can control time!

Shinki internally screamed while Boruto closed his right eye then proceeds to open it again.

"Jougan!"

------------

"We're almost there!" Shikadai informed to his team mates. They were approaching shinki as Sarada changed the plan right after they reached their previously ordered place. Sarada's only reason to change the plan was, "I felt something fishy going on there."

"Don't you think we're just wasting our time approaching shinki?" Chocho stated, who was obviously against the idea of heading back to the entrance gate. 

"I agree." Inojin responded, he didn't like the fact that only they had to waste more energy than others.

 Furthermore, Sarada wasn't sure about her intuition, and there's no way Boruto gonna come first, right?

Inojin thought while jumping from branches to branches.

"Now, now, dont be like this. It's just not Sarada,"  Shikadai's eyes narrowed, "I have also felt something fishy."  The trio accelerated their speed after Shikadai's statement. 

"We're here." Shikadai informed, after jumping from trees to trees their destination finally came to sight.

Shikadai jumps from the tree to the ground and rushes through the bushes to meet the Sand trio. As soon as he came out of the bushes, his heart skipped a beat. He can't believe what he is witnessing right now.

The so called future kazekage was standing on his knees. Infront of him was Boruto standing and looking down at him. Shinki's eyes were dead/ soulless just like Naruto and Sasuke.

D-Did he used that eye on Shinki?

Inojin thought who is also present beside Shikadai. Even though their team mate is defeated, their feets won't move. Their heart beating faster than ever, mind warning about the Devil's existence right infront of them.

Shinki's face isn't recognizable at all, his face is covered with blood, and his soulless eye. His body is marked with bruises and injuries. Still he was standing on his knees .

"Shaming my friends? Family? village?" Boruto said in his deep voice, his piercing glare directed downwards at shinki's soulless' eyes.

" Dont make me laugh, why would I bother myself meddling with you inferior insects."

Boruto then proceeds to lift his head facing the sky, his both hands raising in the air.

"I alone am the honoured one."

"I shall rule the heaven and earth." Boruto declared with a smirk. The trio's legs started shaking, chills ran down their spine.

Maybe because of the atmosphere or for the exact moment, Shikadai felt like Boruto really was sent down in earth as a Devil with the power of a God. 

--------