Time skip

4 years later-

"Ahh this my first step in earth for the first time in 4 years" Boruto says after returning in Earth.      The picture below is Boruto's current look

In these 4 years Boruto lived through hell, he was excited about getting stronger but didnt know that hell was waiting for him

In these 4 years Boruto lived through hell, he was excited about getting stronger but didnt know that hell was waiting for him. He perfected his karma powers  and of course his God-like eye jougan. During these process he got a pretty badass scar in his right eye.

 Each and everyday passed without a break and if he gets injured or fainted Toneri would heal him up soon to train again,  he is now a walking bomb who can destroy everything in seconds surpassing his father and master thanks to the hellish training.

"Not only my power increased but also my hatred and rage, I cant wait see everyone's faces after seeing me, hahah" Boruto said and gave an evil laugh. " First things first I need to find a place to stay," Boruto thought.

As Boruto was deep in his thoughts there were some rustling coming out of the bushes, then someone shows up, it was a girl  and she suddenly started attacking Boruto.

" What the hell" Boruto asked as he dodged the attacks. "These are..." Boruto was surprised after inspecting it, it was none other than ice-style kekkei genkai.

"who are you" Boruto asked her, but she was panting and suddenly felt unconscious. Boruto placed her body under a tree. After few moments she gained her conscious. She was as the same age as Boruto, her hair shining white and her eyes were red.

" What happened to you?" Boruto asked her but she didnt answer but started attacking again, boruto rise up his chakra making the ground shake, the girl was terrified after seeing Boruto's presence and as she has no choice she started speaking.

"My parents were killed, my village was taken down by some Rogue ninjas" The Girl started speaking in low and broken voice.

" From which village?" Boruto asked the Girl, the girl was looking down and made a sad expression.

" Amegakure" the Girl replied.

" Take me there" Boruto said to the girl, she looked up to Boruto face and surprised.

" Dont get the wrong idea, I need a place to live thats why im going there"  Boruto replied in a deep voice.

"huh? Are you an idiot?" she shouted," They were strong enough to kill my father who was a leader of a strong clan"

" Do what you were told, not more than that"  Boruto replied

"Dont you want to take revenge?" Boruto asked her looking at her direct to her eyes.

"Yeah.. but I dont have the power" nikki replied in a sad expression

"Fine I will help you take your revenge" Boruto stated