Confronting feelings

Boruto glared into his Father's soul and spoke

"I, Uzumaki Boruto, declare the 5th great ninja war."

The 5 kage's eyes widened after hearing the statement. They were a bit surprised but weren't fazed at all, after all they saw this coming. But still hearing it gave them goosebumps, it made them remember the horror of the 4th great ninja war.

But unlike the past war, this war was against naruto's own son. The bundle of joy that Naruto raised with his own hand will be fighting against him in a death match.

Naruto looked at the blue orbs of his son, too obvious from where he got it. Perhaps the slash on his right eye symbolizes that he has abandoned his past and became someone new. 

Now it's his turn to cut the ties between him and Boruto. After the last fight, Naruto still held some hope but now it's over. He needs to give up on Boruto, he needs to move on from his dearest son, he needs to cut his own son's head.

If he can that is.

Anyways.

Destiny hated Naruto to the point that it made his own son the most dangerous threat to ever exist in shinobi history.

"Im sorry for everything."

Naruto said and smiled as tears started dripping from his eyes. Its over, now it's naruto's duty to prepare for the war and take down Boruto, both as a hokage and a father.

Boruto's smirk turned into a serious one. After all, Naruto's reply was really unexpected. Boruto stood on top of the table while a black portal started engulfing him.

" We shall meet in the battlefield after 1 year." (A/N: THE WAR WILL BEGIN 1 YEAR LATER)

As Boruto vanished from the room, the 4 kages started breathing heavily while Naruto just sighed. 

Fate was cruel.

Sakura who was also present in the room fell on the ground. She witnessed everything that happened in the past 5 minutes and forgot to breathe due to the tight atmosphere.

Another war is about to start.

There was a few seconds of silence until Gaara spoke.

" The war will be unfair but we don't have any other option. Let's take this 1 year to train our shinobis and prepare for the war."

Gaara stated after he stood up and looked at the faces of the other 4 kages.

"We are the 5 kages, we can't show our weak side to others." Gaara added.

The other 4 kages smiled at Gaara's statement. They have the power to influence other shinobis, both in a good and bad way. If they showed their negative side then the whole alliance will fall down.

6 months later- ( Boruto's generation is 19 and a half years old) 

When Boruto declared war against the 5 great nations, the news spread like a wildfire. Another act of horror is about to take place in months. But to prevent this, the shinobis from the 5 great nations improved themselves into a better and stronger ninjas. 

Winning this war is nearly impossible, after all, the kages were defeated by Boruto before. But the shinobis didn't let that fact slow them down. The war was not only against Boruto but also the other 4 small nations.

The shinobis trained themselves so that they can provide even the slightest of help. Moreover, the kages came up with another plan.

-----------