5 kage and Sasuke vs Boruto

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE

The caped guy took the hoodie out of his face, revealing his handsome features. The sun reflected his shiny golden hair, the crystal blue eyes that resembled naruto now looked at him in the eyes.

The strongest kage of the history of shinobi is now trembling at the sight in front of him, Boruto gave a smirk " its been a while old man".

The atmosphere around the battle ground went silent, the audience started whispering watching Boruto standing there with a cold glare.

"what the hell is happening?" Naruto thought to himself.

"You were alive....?" Naruto asked eyes widen tears dropping from his eyes. Boruto went straight kill naruto with his sword but was stopped by the mizukage's hiramekarei.

"Naruto wake up! He may look like Boruto but Boruto will never do this and he is already dead!" Gaara snapped Naruto.

Boruto took few steps away from mizukage and cut his hand with his sword, blood dripping from his hand "here examine this blood of mine" Boruto said with a psycho smile.

"You psycho bastard! Who are you? Do you really want to fight us!" the raikage shouted at Boruto in a fighting position. 

Boruto smirked and said " I dont have any intention of fighting with you weaklings, I have only business with the hokage so can you move aside?". 

These made the 4 kages  mad, "Naruto leave this guy to us" the tsuchikage said and naruto replied with a nod still can't process the whole situation. 

The first one to strike was the mizukage with his sword hiramekarei. The mizukage went full speed with a fast swing but was stopped by Boruto not with his sword but with his own hand. He activated his karma and grabbed it with force breaking the sword into pieces.

Chojuro looked down at the broken pieces of the sword, cant believe what just happened, one of the 7 swords of mist just broke into piece by a mere hand. He looked up but Boruto wasn't there, he looked right and suddenly got kicked in the face and was crushed into the wall. Boruto vanished and appeared right in front of chojuro.

" A 3 year old boy can swing a sword better  than you nerd bastard" Boruto said and several chakra absorbing rods pierced into chojuro.

"I'll make this quick' Boruto said and covered the arena with mist, Naruto used wind style to remove the mist only to discover the defeated bodies of the other 3 kages.

"He defeated the other 3 kages without making a sound and within just minutes, he is like an assassin?" Naruto thought.

The mist was removed revealing Boruto walking towards Naruto, Boruto was suddenly attacked by sasuke with amaterasu, he absorbed it with his karma easily.

"You bastard who are you?" Sasuke asked with rage, "Your disciple or more like your ex-disciple" Boruto replied with a smirk.

Boruto was in the middle of the arena where the kages were pinned down by chakra rods. He looked around the arena, the look of fear was clearly seen in the face of the audience. Well it was expected as the 4 kages were down in 3 minutes. "Naruto I can't say he is Boruto or anyone as he is suppressing his chakra, but to be honest the potential I saw in Boruto it's possible that this the real Boruto, but either way he is a bad news, we have to take him down" Sasuke said in a loud voice, Naruto looked at sasuke with eyes widen, the faces of the audience changed, the atmosphere became cheerful. People started cheering 

"Teach this brat some lesson"

"kill him"

"hokage-sama"

"This cheater brat should know his place"

Naruto unlocked his so6p form," We will know your identity after defeating you" Naruto said ready to fight.

Boruto smirked and went straight to kill Naruto and sasuke. They started off with taijutsu, to keep up with sasuke's lightning and naruto's so6p speed he activated his karma. The audience was scared after witnessing the massive scale of the battle.

Naruto and sasuke were out of breath, karma's speed was better than Naruto and Sasuke.  Naruto activated his kurama avatar mode and sasuke his susano. They knew they had to fight with their full power, Boruto summoned a giant snake named garaga.

It was a beast showdown, as expected garaga couldn't keep up with susano and kurama, he then vanished with a smoke. The audiences started cheering

"he was nothing"

"kill him"

" weak brat"

Naruto and sasuke now has better chance to win, atleast thats what the audience thought. Boruto looking up at the two giant avatar standing like a God. " Why are you smirking, you know you are about to die" Sasuke said.

Boruto gave a sinister laugh which stopped the cheering of the audience," Let me show you the power of God".

Boruto activated his jougan, there was a silence for a moment then Boruto including sasuke and Naruto vanished from the arena. The audience was confused, they were asking each other where the hell did they go.

"Welcome into the world of Jougan" Boruto said to Naruto and sasuke. It was a place of nothingness.

"I can't talk, move, use jutsu or even activate any form" Naruto thought. "Well of course you can't, in this world only I can do what ever I want " Boruto said reading Naruto's mind.

 "And also you can't do anything with your sharingan and rinnegan, uchiha sasuke" Boruto said to Sasuke who was beside Naruto.

"In this world I can do whatever I want, like cutting both of your legs" Instantly Naruto and Sasuke's legs were cut off, both of them tried to scream but they can't in this world, they also can't heal in this world of nothingness. 

" I can also heal it back" both of their legs healed instantly.

"Old man, everyone in the village said that you were a good person with big heart, lets check the size of your heart" Boruto said with a psycho smile. Instantly Naruto's heart came out of his body and also he took out sasuke's heart to compare the size.

" This is kinda fun" Boruto said and gave a psycho laugh. Both Naruto and sasuke were basically traumatized by the pain.

" It's better to die than suffer from this pain, please kill me" Naruto said in his mind.

"No no how can i kill my lovely father who embarrased me infront of every one in the village" Boruto replied with a smile after reading Naruto's mind.

"Master I heard you were popular with girls, what if 100 various poisonous snake bite in your handsome face" Buroto said with a smile. Instantly 100 types of poison started circulating inside sasuke's body, his head burst out of poison. Boruto also healed his head instantly to play with him more

"Dont worry about the time in real world, here even if we live 900000000 years, the time in real world will be 1 second, so lets play more" Boruto said with a sinister laugh.

After torturing for many times Boruto looked at Naruto and Sasuke. Their eyes were dead, they looked like a soul less human with bruises and blood. The so called most powerful shinobis were like ants against Boruto.

"Lets go back to the real world" Boruto said with a psycho smile. Suddenly smoke covered around the arena. To the audience they instantly came back because in real world it was like 1 second.

Smoke started vanishing,  everyone's attention to a figure which is slowly revealing. That day konoha saw the real meaning of horror.

There revealed Boruto with a smirk on his face sitting on top of nearly dead Naruto and Sasuke.