The end of the nightmare

Boruto smirked and activated his karma to absorb the paralysis jutsu that held him down and in  a flash he also started attacking the shinobis.

"I dont have time to play with you weaklings" Boruto shouted to the shinobis, they gulped thinking how are they going to take down this monster.

Boruto chanted " lightning style: heaven's black scream"  the weather changed, everything went dark, it was like Boruto just summoned darkness.

In a flash many black lightning with purple border thrust into the arena annihilating all the  shinobis in one-shot.

Boruto's friends were shocked after he displayed the madness and craziness of his power.

In a flash he returned back to place where his friends were." Why you guys are standing there? Im an enemy why dont you guys attack me? Boruto asked and smirked.

His friends were trembling with fear, inojin and chocho backed down as they knew Boruto was level above them, himawari was standing there with a sad face, Hinata looked at the arena and instantly put her hand on her mouth, as Boruto literally made the whole arena a pool of blood with bodies lying there, the air was thick and stinked of blood, Boruto standing infront of them, blood hiding his left eye and revealing his right eye with a scar. Shikadai sweat dropped as now the only way is death for them. Almost 100 shinobis from Konoha were dead lying down in the arena.

"I've collected all the S-class information and top secret files of this village" Nikki stated as she appeared infront of everyone.

"S-class information and top secrets?" Shikadai asked in shocked voice.

"Yeah our main goal was to collect all the secrets and datas from the village. Meaning I was only the diversion to gain everyone's attention and thanks to half of the shinobi of konoha coming after me it was easier for her to steal the informations" Boruto stated

" Our mission for now is done lets head back" Boruto stated, a black hole appeared as Boruto activated his transportation ninjutsu, he looked at his friends and family who were standing there shocked, they could tell how pathetic they were against Boruto as even if they wanted to stop him they cant because of the vast difference in their power.

Boruto gave a psycho smirk and said "Next time we see each other y'all will be dead, and inform Sarada that Boruto said hi."

He turned around showing his back to his friends and families and left the arena.

"What was this nightmare? Is it real? Half of konoha's shinobis were dead. All the secrets and S-class informations are stolen." Shikadai thought as he tried to stop his trembling feets.

SARADA POV:

After the chunin exams started-

"Uchiha Sarada you've been summoned for a top class mission" a shinobi informed.

"Huh? Now? I was about to enjoy the chunin exams?" Sarada groaned gaining Himawari's attention.

"I deeply apologise but lord 7th has summoned you for a top class mission" the shinobi stated.

"What happened?" Himawari asked out of curiosity.

"Sorry himawari but I was summoned by Lord 7th, I guess I can't enjoy the chunin exams with you." Sarada said with a sad voice making Himawari sad.

"It can't be helped becareful on your mission and good luck" Himawari said with a happy voice and Sarada replied with a nod.

" Make sure to tell me what happens in the final after I return from the mission" Sarada said waving hands.

" Ofcourse" Himawari replied.

Present
At the main gate of konoha-
" I wonder who won in the chunin exams" Sarada thought as she entered konoha main gate.

"According to the schedule the chunin exam has ended  3 hours ago, I guess everyone went home" Sarada thought feeling a little sad.

As she got closer to the arena she started smelling blood.

" whats the meaning of this? I could smell this much blood from this far? What the hell happened here?" Sarada thought sweat dropping.

As she got closer to the arena it was much harder to breathe as the air was thick becuase of the blood. Sarada jumped to the top wall of the arena to see full view

She raised her head and saw the nightmare displayed infront her.

The brown coloured sand was replaced by a pool of  blood, and thousands of dead bodies lying there. For a second she thought it was a dream or an illusion but reality hits her when she saw some medical ninjas carrying the 5 kages body, she spotted her beloved father and her idol and mentor the 7th hokage.

Her majestic body started trembling after the thought of his father and 7th hokage being dead. She instantly activated her sharingan to check the chakra flow of the two and came in conclusion that they were barely alive but alive then she saw her mother with a tensed face and sighed a breath of relief as she was confident that her mother will save her father and the 7th hokage.

Secondly, she thought who could've defeated the 5 kages, his father and thousands of shinobis, the only answer that came in her mind was it could be an attack from other village but all the other kages were injured too so it wasn't possible and other small villages aren't strong enough to go against the mighty Konoh

She searched the arena and saw the some shinobis evacuating the audiences, she spotted her friends with Hinata and Himawari and sighed a breath of relief, glad that they were okay.

In a flash she appeared infront of them, the atmosphere was tensed, everyone was looking down and trembling.

"Everyone what happened here?" Everyone raised their head to see sarada in a tensed face.

"Sarada.." Shikadai whispered and clenched his fist and gritted his teeth.

" Answer me" Sarada said in a very tensed voice but there was no reply, everyone's mouth was shut down because even for them who were present in that time was too much to process.

Tears started dripping from Himawari's eyes, Sarada noticed that and went straight to her.

" Himawari what happened here?" Sarada asked.

" who did all these!?" She asked both in a sad and raged voice.

"Sarada.... It was" Himawari trying hard but still cant spit out his name. Sarada gulped waiting for her answer.

"It was....Boruto" As soon as she spitted out his name Himawari fell on the ground and started crying heavily.

"H-huh?" Sarada said, eyes widen, can't process what she just heard.