Wrath of the blogger

Magsimula sa umpisa

Once there, Jasmine takes her shirt off and Katsuki quickly nuzzles her stomach, after there pups were born, the stretch marks became something that made her feel ugly about herself, as a result Katsuki began to help her understand that he still loves her with those marks on her stomach, this helped her feel better about those marks and even though she was better about them... Having Katsuki keep doing this made her happy, the next day, Mari and Izuku were set as absent due to Mari's heat, the two classes were to do some training together to help with there quirks.

While in the changing room, Jasmine took longer than usual which made her pack worry, she then burst out in tears and ran to her alpha... With Alya and Lila right behind her, what happened was, right as everyone went out, Jasmine took off her shirt and was quickly laughed at for the stretch marks on her stomach, Alya called her a whore for having kids and Lila claimed that she would be all alone with how ugly the marks made her... This cause Katsuki to smell the scent of a possible drop coming, before Aizawa could do anything, Katsuki activated his quirk and attacked the two girls while in a rage that they caused.

It took Midnight knocking him out in Jasmine's arms before they could take care of the two alpha girls for causing Jasmine to almost enter a drop, when Katsuki woke up at last, Jasmine was in tears, the smell of drop was still there but so was worry, he quickly moved to hold her in his arms in the hopes of calming her down and pulling her away from a drop, he turned to find Mezo coming over with the pups who were crying... More than likely due to them sensing there dam being upset, Jasmine's old classmate who are not her friends all saw at that moment the pups, Adrien grew enraged at the sight of them while Lila wanted nothing more then to kill them, Katsuki and her began holding the pups while Aizawa made the french class go sit at the benches so he could make them know about what Alya and Lila did wrong.

Katsuki and Jasmine returned to there room later on to recover from what just happened, the pups were placed in there crib, Eri was on her way from class and the couple was in the omega's nest in the spooning position, sadly the omega was still upset with the awful words spoken to her and Katsuki listened to her repeat each of them... Angering him even more, they had ruined all of his hard work! As the hard work he had done to make her love her body even with the stretch marks! All destroyed in a blink of an eye! He so badly wanted to hurt them but then the door opened to let in Eri, there pup moved in the nest and curled herself with them keeping her warm.

When the day ended, the family was curled up in the pack nest, the TV was on with Eri, Jasmine and Katsuki playing Overcooked on the switch together, the group got cleaned up and changed before some went to the kitchen to cook, some went to prepare the baths and others joined the family where they did there homework, Tenya explained to them that Alya and Lila were yelled at by there parents for slut shaming an omega, Aizawa went on for hours to the class about how bad things would have been if Jasmine had entered a drop because of them... Resulting in Katsuki going feral and a rampage.

As a result the punishment for the whole class was cleaning up 1-A and 1-B dorm from top to bottom, of course the ones in 1-A dorm were removed from the punishment... The others weren't, this made them get pissed and demanded answers "Your classmates are part of my classes pack... So for them to be punished when they are part of the pack makes no sense to me" Aizawa explained as the pack students left to join the others, Momo took Juleka to there room because the omega was showing signs of her heat starting so they were off, this left the rest of the pack together while Mari and Jules were in heat being taken of.

Later on, Aizawa came to visit and explained that the Paris class will be staying for a little longer than planned, they sadly don't know when Lila will return to Paris but... The second a flight is available she and her mother will be on that flight, the class agreed to this and then went back to there own thing for a while longer, Jasmine was so very happy to be with her mate like this instead of Adrien... She would do anything to never be with Adrien to be honest, Katsuki nuzzled Jas as she began to fall asleep, Eri noticed this and put everything away so she could switch games from Overcooked to pokemon Shield to help her mom get a shiny Riolu.

Meanwhile... The Paris class was talking together, class 1-B was out at the moment so they were alone together at the moment, Rose was crying since she didn't understand why Juleka rejected her like that... As Alya tried to make her understand that they were meant to be together "All you need to do is dress in a way she would like and use your scent to attract her to you" she explained making Rose feel a bit more confident about herself... While Adrien was pissed at all of this, he hated those pups so much, he so badly wanted to get rid of them but his parents, Nathalie, miss Mendeleiev and everyone at UA were making sure he doesn't do anything.

As a result... He was stuck here, he looked up to find Rose rushing off to maybe her room? He wasn't sure but he was certain that she was going to try and find a way to get back with Juleka right now, he growled quietly before getting back to cleaning, he needed to try and find a moment to talk to Jasmine in private... He knew he could do it, he simply needed some time alone and away from others, he listened to the class talking about Lila and her lies... But also about Alya defending Lila which pissed him off, she was found out now, everyone knew she was a liar now and she still defended her.

Back with the pack, Jasmine and Katsuki were now snuggled together, there pups were back with Ochako and Tenya for now, the two were taking some time to relax together and that meant for the night and the next day... They were in bed cuddling and going for a few rounds together, Jasmine needed to be reminded how beautiful she was and how much he loves her... He also had plans to show her a few things and he couldn't wait to do so, but for now he had to please his mate "Come on omega... Open up for me... Your pussy want's my fingers inside" he purred making her whine as he moved his fingers around "Knot... Want your knot alpha" she whined making him chuckle.

He had gotten them both undressed, and while he does want to fuck her now... He wants to please her a little bit "Not yet my love... Cum from my fingers and then you can have my knot as I drain your tits" he said making her moan as she then came for him, he smirked as he pulled his fingers out and then turned her to lay on her back "You so badly wanted my knot... And now you will have it" he explained as he thrusts in, she lets out a gasp of pleasure as he get's to moving, she dug her nails into his shoulders which he loved as he kept going, at one point they changed position so she could ride him until he knotted her, at that moment he had her lay down in there nest.

She purred the whole time she was knotted to him... He couldn't wait to knot her again with how much he loved the expression she has when knotted to him, but for now he laid down by her to rest with her before waking up and going for another round together, he began to croon softly so she could sleep to him as his scent his released into the room which resulted in her purring louder than before... He really did love her to be honest... He couldn't wait for what he had planned to happen now.