Christmas speical....

Might be late as I am starting this on the 25th and i dont know if I am able to finish this in the next 30 mins cuz motivation.

As some others know this book is soon being closed (the account really) and the previous chapter was the last chapter and this was supposed to be info chapter but PancakeTheKat requested this chapter and how could I say no? So this is gonna be small.
So requested by PancakeTheKat . Thank that person. Not me.

Anyways question of the day. Do you celebrate Christmas? I do even If I'm not Christian. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! (And happy Sunday for the peps that don't celebrate? Hope you had a great day anyway!) Fluff chapter for Christmas even tho I suck at them. uwu (gonna make many povs of people I haven't done yet!)

————————
-Dream POV-
Christmas, Christmas, Christmas...
Out of lore and sh*t I wanted to make a gathering. Of which we can celebrate together! So I got some people to get everyone here. I asked Sapnap, George, Eret and Foolish to scatter around and find invite people. Bad, Skeppy, Phil, Callahan and Tubbo helped me decorate.
Where are they?

(Where "they" are:)
-Sapnap POV-
"TECHNOBLADEEEEEEEEE!"I scream "SAPNAPPPPPPP!" Techno screams back "Wait you two are friends?!" Tommy says stunned. "So Christmas! Dream. Party. Lets go get Karl (+others) ?" I summarize/ask. "Sureeeee."

-George POV-
"Hey guys!" I say walking up to jack quackity Niki purpled and punz. "GEORGE!" Jack shouts happily. He runs up to me and hugs me. "Hey jack?" I give the others (minus Quackity) a hug. "CAN I HAVE A HUG!?!?!?!?!?" He says (VERY LOUDLY) with a weird mic thingy i dont know. "No <3" I reply. Everyone starts laughing at that. Oh wait I gotta explain to them about- wait what? About what?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"OHHHHHHHH!"

-Eret POV-
I get puffy who is hanging out with almost all the other girls. (Plus Ranboo)
And Tommy for some reason.
Why me?!
"FUCK OFF ERET!" Tommy greets me.
"Merry Christmas to you too Tommy!" I Reply.

This is fine. (Aka End my suffering.)

(And foolish gets the others. Bro idk there are too many people to count.)

-Minx POV-
So dream asked me to come to this weird as* party thingy. And I didn't want to. I kinda wanted to rot in my house alone. But then he said I would be a "special guest". Hmm this is intriguing... "Niki and Puffy are here too!" He tells me. "WELL WHY DIDNT YOU SAY THAT ON THE FIRST PLACE?!?!?!?!?!?!"
So basically I'm not the only person that's special.
Other guests. Grian and Mumbo. Jeromeasf. Smajor solidarity gaming and Smallish beans. Great.
(*insert cool ending*)

(Jk (you get a half ending!(it says what was supposed to be in the ending like a list lol)))

So tubbo Sapnap techno and schlatt are hanging out and Connor just watching.

Ranboo is meeting the special guests and he has Tommy to introduce them to them.

Phil and jerome are reuniting and catching up. (Jerome was phils Minecraft Monday partner before phil met techno and Wilbur and they were pretty close.)

Puffy minx and Niki hanging out with smajor standing there.

George jack Karl Eret quackity bbh dream and skeppy are together.

Wilbur is starting another conversation with grian mumbo and solidarity.

(The others are eating together)

Foolish is lonely. D:

————————————
Managed to make this on the 25th. Hope you liked this one pancake!
-Tauria