Pranked part 3.

Hey im back!

I have been busy but heres the question of the day: How many languages can you guys speak fluently?? I can speak 3 languages and want to learn german and italian. (maybe russian).

anyways the finale!

--------------

-Niki POV- 

  (ayyy it's the first time im writing in her pov!!!)

"Phil?" I asked confused. Phil screamed out of fear spotting us. I could hear the others on the discord freaking out. "Wait when did you guys arrive in england??!!" he asked. "Y-yesterday" Ranboo answered. "PHIL YOU IDIOT WHAT WERE YOU DOING I THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE HURT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO COME TOMORROW CUZ IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Techno shouted. (Yes they were there on the 28 of feb.)

"Haha mission successful bitc- languag- WHATEVER!" Skeppy yelled.

-Tommy POV-

We were very confused then found out the snitch-b*tch-boy did something. Phil told us that he knew about the prank we were about to pull and decided to prank us back BUT he actually had a weak heart problem since childhood and wanted to tell us this way. And then Techno told us that they were visiting him on his birthday tomorrow which SKEPPY ruined by telling Phil and making them panic so that's it guess.

And now

for their response.

(Tommy, niki, Techno, Skeppy were telling dream and bad what happened)

"What the muffin"-Bbh

"Wtf" -Dream

"Language"-Bbh

"What the honk" Karl (popping up behind them)

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"-karl dream and bbh.

------------

There!! That was short but yeah.

(Something I forgot to write was: in that au Phil actually had the heart disease (a weak heart thingy that I forgot the name of) and that was his way of telling them.)

Have a smart day/night/whatever time you are in!

-Tauria