Philza's save.

In this au, Techno struggled to find the totem of undying and phil saved him but it looked like Techno saved himself with the totem.

TW: Meation of death.

____________

-Philza POV-

I look down to see Techno with the buchter army, in the middle of l'manburg and in front of my house. Oh god, they found him!? But what are they gonna do now?

Probably an execution. But we know that Technoblade never dies, and there are many reasons for it. Sometimes he has a trick up his sleeve, sometimes he has an escape, and sometimes he has someone to help him. But he just doesn't die.

But i don't know if he has a trick or an escape and he has no one but me so i NEED to help him. I stay silent and observe the podium. I know how this machine works. An execution machine, which will make an anvil fall on his head.

I start to freak out. But then i realize that i thought of all of this and they are just now getting Techno in the cage. Which means that my ability to think extremely fast is back, and all I am thinking of now is how to save him.

Techno told me that he has a totem of undying and all of his stuff is gone but if i switch to my bird vision i can see that there is no totem gold shown on his wrist which is mostly covered by his clothes, which means that something is wrong. Or that he stored it somewhere else but that is unlikely because he normally puts any totem there.

I can't take any chances so i grab one of my special arrows, mix it up with a strength arrow and put a strength potion on it just for extra safety.

I hear Quackity revealing to Techno that this is an execution. I start to work faster. I get my power 5 and punch 2 bow. And get another bow with a swiftness and jump boost potion arrow. I also make the arrow invis. Yes I can combine them because of my abilities.

Tubbo starts to do a speech and I am SO grateful that my wings are dark again.

(Explanation: When Phil's wings get cut off they grow back but light-greyish-purple. They after a long time turn black again, which allows Phil to in emergencies use his abilities. Which are VERY fast working, thinking, reflexes, flying. VERY good: accuracy, vision, survival and being wayyy more powerful.)

I write a note and stick it to the swiftness arrow. It says: Pretend that it was the totem if you forgot it and tell Dream you owe him. I have a plan. -Your Antarctican friend.

I watch Punz trying to stop the execution. While I'm hoping that Punz stops it, I'm also calculating the fall of the anvil and where to shoot and when to shoot, if Punz doesn't stop it.

I remember Techno saying that I was very good at archery. Now we will test it, but if I miss and he does not have the totem I don't know what I will do. I have one chance one life.

Punz was unable and Quackity pulls the lever which catches me off guard but it all goes in slow motion and I am on the balcony, knowing when and where to shoot so that it will have SO much pressure from falling down by gravity's force and my bow breaking it.

I watch Techno finding his totem on his wrist then remembering that he put it somewhere else. He searches, panicking not knowing that I got his back.

I fire and the anvil breaks as Techno finds his totem and is very confused. The others are frozen in shock while I fire again and techno gets speed and jump boost when he realizes that someone has helped him. He jumps out and runs to Dream who has Carl.

I start to laugh because I am so proud of myself. Tubbo screams, "PHILZA MINECRAFT! YOU ARE STILL UNDER HOUSE ARREST!"

"Well it sucks to suck," I answered. "Philza if i had a bow i would shoot you, but i hope you wouldn't die cause you are still my grandpa <3!" Fundy said, and Tubbo got that idea and shot an arrow at me. I used my reflexes to dodge it.

"Tubbo you can't assassinate someone cause they said "sucks to suck"!" Ranboo yelled at Tubbo.  

---------------

Done! I'm gonna make a part 2 soon. (Updates are SLOW) 

-Tauria