My son..

Requested by @Neatheria (check her out!)

This is basically Phil's Pov during Wilbur's death.

TW: Mention of stabbing, blood, death, murder, gulit, suicide attemt, mention of sleeping disorder and mention of death.

-----------------

"Dadza! Look what i've found!" "What is it Wil?" "I found this weird wood thing with string in you and Mumza's room and- Dad, why are you laughing?" "Oh don't worry Wil, it's nothing bad, it's just that the "weird-wood-thing-with-string is called a guitar! You know the songs I showed you? Some have guitar in them. It makes music!" "Oooo, do you know how to make music with the.. g-guitar?" "Yeah i do, do you wanna learn too?" "F*wk yeah!" "...Wait Wil where did you, a 6 year old, learn that bad word?!" "You said it once, i didn't know that it was bad, i'm sorry..." "No no it's okay just don't say it again. Anyways let's go learn guitar and then you can surprise mum with it!" "Yay! Thanks dad-i̵̟̍ ̶͖̺̀l̵̻̖̾̌ȏ̶̫̘̚v̴̮̤̽̔ḙ̵̢̒ ̵̰͐y̴̤̆̈ȯ̵͇͕ṳ̵͆!̷̹̺̕͘

"LOOK ALL THE WORK THAT WENT INTO THIS AND IT'S GONE!! Do it."

-Philza POV- (Tw: Murder, mention of stabbing, gulit blood?)
I look at him and see the look in his eyes. What did they do to him!?
I start crying as I swiftly stab my own son. With too little hesitation..

(Tws end) (Phil killes wil.)

---

"WAKE UP OLD MAN! YOU THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE GONNA GET SOME REM SLEEP?!"

I weakly chuckled at Technos choice of words and when he and Ranboo got back from their adventure, I laughed hearing Ranboo complain about that Techno got the God apple that he had been looking for, for so long unsuccessfully, While Techno teased him in the background, i'm happy that Techno is giving him at least a chance even if Ranboo doesn't see it.

"I'm going back to bed," I say , sighing. "Fine Phil, byeeeeee!" Techno says.

(Tws : mention of sleeping disorder.)

As I'm laying in bed, I get sad how easily someone that Techno trusts can lie to his face without him noticing, tho what I lied about isn't that bad right? I've only lied about the fact that i have only slept 8 days between the time of when i killed wilbur till now. It's not that bad right? Why does everything i do result badly

(Tw end.) (Phil hasn't slept much since wilbur died.)

---

-Techno POV-

Ranboo is off somewhere idk and I'm coming back home after mining.

(Tws:suicide attempt.)

I see Phil without any armor on a high dirt pillar jumping off while repeating "do it." In an impulsive effort to save this maniac I put water down so he lands safely. "PHIL!?" "E-erm.. hi there Techno!"

(tw end) (Phil  jumped but Techno put water down so it was fine.)

"What do you think you are doing?!" "I was.. testing how much damage is dealt to me without armour!" "Are you STUPID!? THAT COULD HAVE KILLED Y- STOP LAUGHING!" "It's fine Techno, I'll be fine, I would have been FINE." "Ok Philza you need sleep, how much have you even slept?" "The truth? You wouldn't like it." ".. Ok Phil you are acting weird but yes i want the truth." "..." "Phil?" "I- I'm sorry for lying!" "Just say it Phil, it's fine." I should not have said that...

(Tws: gulit, mention of death and mention of sleeping disorder)

"Oh YES! it'S FinE! I HAve ONLY SLEPT 8 DAYS BETWEEN WILBURS MURDER, WHO GOT MURDERED MY HIS OWN COLD FATHER AND I WANTED KARMA TO HIT ME BY DYING MYSELF SO I TRIED TO JOIN HIM, ONCE AGIAN BEING SELFISH NOT THINKING ABOUT YOU BUT I STILL THINK THAT GHOST ME OR WHATEVER WOULD HAVE been with you and helped anyway..." "I- Phil please. I would have died too even if Technoblade never dies he would anyway. Please stay with me. And now I will be taking you EVERYWHERE," i say to at least trying to get him to laugh.

(Tw end) (Phil snaps at Techno.And at the end Techno tries to get Phil to laugh)

Which is successful, after he does chuckle he starts to sob. I am ngl trash at comforting others.

"I- mis-ss him so much-h." "I miss him too.." "I also miss whoever you guys are missing!" Ghostbur says appearing out of nowhere.

"Hello Ghostbur." I say. Phil wipes his tears and looks at the ghost of his son. "Anyways, when are we doing the revival thing?" Phil askes.

Oh revival thingy. WAIT WHAT?!

-------

Here!

Have a great day/night/whatever time !

-Tauria