Childish problems part 3

This is again requested by @mcyt_simp2

Question of the day: What is you favorite instrument? Mine is violins and I want to learn how to play it.

Anyways enjoy!
—————————

-Quackity POV-
A month has passed and I have really gotten close to Fhilpe. Even though I know it's Phil I still think of him as a son. Not the Phil part of him but the baby part of him it's- so... innocent? He can't be in this terrible place. I still feel bad for him. I'm becoming like tubbo and ranboo isolating him inside. Me and Charlie being the only ones he sees. Even though Micheal doesn't look like he likes isolation, i feel worse for Fhilpe... micheal is alone when tubbo and ranboo are busy but Fhilpe has either me or Charlie with him at all times (or a bit of Charlie -_-).it seems worse for Michael, But he's so innocent- I- his entire world is me and Charlie and the Phil part of him doesn't care. He knows what he can do outside but he chooses to stay inside.

I don't know what to do I have gotten closer to him... a soft spot. He will be in danger if I have a soft spot for him. I don't know what to do I- "QUACK! SAD?" Fhilpe runs to me looking concerned and crying. I bet Phil knows that I am worried so Fhilpe knows too. "I'm fine.. anyways where is Charlie?" Fhilpe wipes his tears and runs towards a window. I look outside and Ranboo talking to Charlie. I open the window to try to hear them. "Where is he?!" Ranboo says. "HE IS DEAD!" Charlie snaps. Jeez- i dont know he could be that loud. "Fhilpe?" I look down where I was. Andddddd he's GONE.?! I run outside to see Fhilpe with Charlie and ranboo. "That's your child?" Ranboo asks. Oh yeah he knows. "Should we tell him quackity?"
"About Phil-?" "DID YOU KILL HIM?!" "Yeah I think we gotta know Charlie.." "Okay... meet Fhilpe:" Charlie starts. "Also known as ... Philza. Well not fully but all we know is that Phil died somehow and no one killed him. And he is inside of this baby's head. Fhilpe's head... he's a part of him."
"Ah yes. WHA- HEH?!" Ranboo asks? "Wait can we talk to Phil through him?" "Yes, yes we can." "Don't you dare tell anyone of I will take the ghast out of you drown it and murder it and then murder the enderman part. Don't test me." Charlie threatens . Okayyyyyy that's not terrifying... "erm- okay? Can I talk to him?" "Fine.." I answer.

-Ranboo POV-
"Hey there buddy! Phil... Do you like it here?" He slowly nods his head. "Phil said that he was scared of going back to you cause he didn't wanted to be treated like glass." Quackity says. "What if I promise that I won't tell tubbo and you can live with us. As Fhilpe.. Please I miss you..!" He looks at quackity and Charlie. He nods slowly again. But looks at quackity scared. "I just want you to be happy." Charlie says. "I agree with Charlie. Buddy if you are happy then I'm hap- satisfied." Quackity says.

"Hey Tubbo..!"

"Oh your back, boo?"

"I Impulsively A-adopted.. another child?"

————————
That's part 3!
Oh god I speedran that... it took 35 minutes how?!
Anyways bye!
-Tauria