Withered rose

This was requested by @4ngstyt33n sorry for the SO FUCKING LATE POST
Might be able to update it till Christmas!
The question of the day: who is your favorite mcyt (outside of the dream smp community). Mine is favremysabre. (I am listening to one of his old rpg series.) and grian.

Enjoy the story tho!
—————
-Philza POV-
I wake up.. was it all a dream? But it felt so real... I look around, it's kinda hard to see as my vision very blurry. It's all white where am- "AHH!" I say getting jump scared. Something very tall is standing in front of me I can't see to well so i dont know what it is. "Hey.. you're safe here. Don't worry!" A soft feminine like voice assures me. "Oh your poor eye. Let me fix that for you." Everything goes dark and then white again but this time I can actually see.

"Who... are you?" I say looking at a tall no huge lady. "Oh wait let me get smaller." I watch her use some form of magic and she shrink I guess I don't really know how to describe it. "Thank you miss but do you know where we are. And I didn't catch your name." I say politely. I may not be the most polite person but if someone helps me, why not? "You... you're... you are dead unfortunately... I'm sorry. My name is death." She said looking sympathetically at me. "Dead? Hm. I guess that does kinda make sense..." "hey I'm sorry about all of that. You seemed to have a pretty brutal death. Here. You can join the other angels. You are pretty close to a devil but more close to the angels. Good luck.. Phil?" "Yeah.. thank you!" 

(Time skip)
Turns out that death was very busy. But I talked to her now and then. She's really nice for death herself! Not that death is supposed to mean! I just assumed that death would be more scary. Her real name is actually Kristen. Kristen... what a pretty name... "Phil?" Speak of the devil! Wait death, not devil. "Oh hello miss death!" I great her kinda politely as idk how close we really are sooooo. "Kristen. No need to be polite!

-Kristen POV-
I watch as Phil tells me about his life. His hardcore world. I still feel bad for him.. he is so nice and the way he died must have really hurt.. I might be death herself but I don't remember going through the process of death myself and I haven't seen such a terrible death in a hot second. Phil is really a nice person..
(Oh my god I'm sorry I can't write someone getting feelings for another person ahhhhhh (so another time skip)

We've really gotten close in the past months. And I finally told him how I feel... I don't remember much of the early part of my life but I don't think I have ever had a crush let alone a relationship with anyone. Surprisingly Phil felt the same way.

But I've been thinking, he has been missing his hardcore world and of course he can't go back there but there might be a way I can get him back to life... it's a long shot but I might be able to let him back if I turn him into one of my angels. You see, they are allowed to back to the real world. And I don't have many. I only have one. The person I trust the most. Her name is Erica and I would say she is responsible enough to be an angel of death.
(Haha I'm mentioning this random character again and i dont know why but... why not?)

"Hey Phil..!" "Oh hey Kristen." "So I have something to tell you.." "hmm?" "So would you like to be an angel of death..?" "WHAT?! Didn't you say that was a very hard position? Hell yeah! Tbh this place is nice but kinda boring..." "buuuuuut... there is one thing.." "what?" "So you see I don't want 2 angels to help me. I want to make you an angel so that you can go back. Live once again.. even though I will miss you." "Really.?! Thank you Kristen. So much!" "Hey you're welcome! First thing tomorrow?" "First thing tomorrow!"

-Philza POV-
I wanted to her something. Something to remember me by as she said that she is immortal so the older she gets the more she forgets about earlier in her life. And something just to thank her for being so nice to me. Wait didn't she say that when I'm an angel of death if I die I respawn? Hmm that must be fun. But if I am gonna a make another hardcore world I'm not going to respawn there willingly if i die. I want to start a new one after that. Oh this opens so many opportunities! I'm so happy that Kristen did what she did. I love her so much- hey why don't I give her this rose?

It's a strange shade of red... well a good one. It's fully alive but the shade suggests it's dead. Hmmm well I am giving a rose to DEATH HERSELF! So this is good! Oh wait now I remember! It's one of those weird everlasting roses! Oh yes this is definitely it.

(Time skip- yeah ik this is the third one!)

"ALRIGHT HERE WE GO! Oh wait gotta remember the totem of undying! Don't worry chat!" I say looking over to the heard of crows. Flock? Swarm? Idk man. But this was going to be a cool MLG. Jumping down I feel a glitch in my code- oh no..

"Hello Philza." "Kristen! Wait am I dead? Well not fully ik but like dead world wise?!" "No not really.. some glitch happened and because of the totem you fortunately survived. But as you know that I can't be in the normal world without a death reason so because you ALMOST died was able to have a brief minute with you. So do you mind explaining why you don't visit me anymore!?"

"Oh my god Kristen! You just said it your self you can't visit me without me dying and same for me. I was able to visit the sprit realm but apparently my connection is severed.." "oh really?! Hmm let me fix that real quick." "Soooooo you still have the rose?" "Yeah duh. I won't lose it! Plus its practically indestructible." "I missed you Kristen...""hey me too. But you have to go now. You might turn into a spirt soon. I fixed the connection problem. And your friend is worried." "Thanks miss Death!" "Alright! I'm sending you back. And please visit me hun." "Of course! See you soon!" "See you soon my love..!"

"PHIL!" "Oh heyyyyyy Ranboo..!"
————————————————
Huh I did manage to finish that till Christmas! A day before actually! Merry Christmas! And to the people that don't celebrate have a nice week!
-Tauria