Colorful birthday

This was requested by @UpsideDownxHoney

Question of the day: What are you allergic to? I have many allergic reactions but i don't have any symptoms so that means i will probably have allergies in the future.

Thanks for 9k already!!!

--------------------------------

-Wilbur POV-

(3 am)

I go wake Tubbo Tommy and Ranboo who are sleeping but turns out Ranboo is walking around while Tommy is trying to stop him from breaking s*it and Tubbo is way too tired so he is whispering encouraging things.

I go to grab Techno for help and he proceeds to bonk Ranboo on the head and he wakes up.

"OI why-" Tommy says just to get interrupted by me saying: "It Dadzas Birthday! shhhh or he'll wake up!" "Yeah, did you forget?" Techno askes teasingly. "Tommy totally forgot-" "Tubbo I did not- but I bet Ranboo did!"  "I- whatever." Ranboo says giving up.

"Shut up all of you. Tommy you stand for guard. You make sure that if Phil wakes up you distract him. Why you? Cuz you are the best at distracting people," i say.

-Tommy POV-

(3:30 am)

I was just sitting there outside of Dadza's room when I heard him talking to himself? I don't really know, I just start recording it. Someone else that sounds kinda like dad starts saying some fucked up shit to dad I assume?

"Green you do know the fact that when you are out in your hardcore world they have to deal with themselfs. You're just as terrible a parent as your mother Philza."

"N-no, you know that I have no choice.. and please don't mention my mom."

"If you can't stand up for yourself you would never be able to protect your kids, you are useless and unkind. You can't be kind to both your kids and others so pick. Stop being pathetic."

"I- i'm sorry..."

I'd fancy giving this mean guy one in the face but decide to spare him and tell Wilbur and Techno.

-Philza POV-

(5:57 am)

Couldn't sleep as normal. Redza. I was supposed to take care of ghostza who was peacefully asleep while redza... t-talked to me. I walk downstairs to get coffee just to not pass out. I think I might have a sleeping disorder... Eh whatever.

"Boo!" "H-hello!" Blueza and Pinkza appear in front of me. "Hi there." "How was babysitting Ghostza?" "Okay why can't you guys babysit him??" i ask. "Goodmorning." Orangeza says calmly."Heyyyy f*ckers!" yellowza announces. "Hi," Purpleza and greyza say in union. "Hello guys." Whiteza says. "Hey," Blackza says.  But they all say that at once. It was so loud.

"Guys, you'll wake the kids up!" I warn.

"We're already awake."

-Tubbo POV-

(6:04 am)

Tommy had shown us the video so we decided to wait till Phil woke up to confront him. Some people pop up and start talking to him. "Guys, you'll wake the kids up!" "We're already awake," Wilbur announces.

"Who are these people?" i ask. "Ermmm. I guess i have to tell you guys."

"Orangeza- very smart and calm and a good engineer/redstoner. He also doesn't understand jokes.

Yellowza- obsessed with fashion and a very good designer. Can be a little bratty.

Blueza- Very innocent and cute. He is also very lucky and shy.

Purpleza- Edgy and not afraid to kill some mf. He totally simps for grey.

Pinkza- Peaceful and nice. Good at building.

Whiteza- Kinda dadza. Doesn't lose motivation. He is really responsible.

Greyza- monotone and good at fighting. Like purpleza but less emotions.

Blackza- Sad b*tch and very sensitive, very scary at times.

Redza- mean and rude. Is also good at fighting."

(After they processed that.)

(6:23 am)

"Moving onnnnn, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Techno says.

"Wait, is it my birthday?"

"Phil, don't tell me YOU forgot!" Tommy says

--------------

There! Hopefully that was okay.

Have a happy day/night/whatever time.

-Tauria