Headcanons and more. (11k special part 2)

Here are some of the head canons and more stuff.

Question of the day what are your pronouns? Mine are she/them but I'm fine with he too! But I'm trying out they/them so I prefer those.
Anyways here!

—————
Philza and Jschlatt were very good friends back in the day.

Jschlatt can change his age to whatever he wants but at some point he will die. (Of old age)

Kristen has a death side and non death side.

Techno is adopted but Wilbur and Tommy are Phil's biological sons.
Because Phil is so old he and Kristen adopted puffy at a point when she was 14 and defended her from her alcoholic dad, so she owes Phil a favor which is that if she ever finds an abandoned child she has to take them in.

Tubbo is NOT adopted by Philza, he was given to Phil by Jschlatt cuz of a curse that Phil and Schlatt both got while exploring.

The curse was that they would forget someone close. They both got star earrings which would turn from white to yellow when they met the person that they would forget. But Phil would forget that person at some point of his life and get flashbacks and remember and then forget again but schlatt would randomly in his life forget what role that person played in his life and when it was too late he would remember. Philza got jschlatt and jsclatt got tubbo.

That's why he gave tubbo to Phil but Phil asked him if Phil could give tubbo to puffy. So puffy adopted Tubbo but tubbo hung out a lot at phils house so Phil was like a father to him.

Dream Grian and Tango (from Hermitcraft) are brothers.

Dream is a trans male.

Dream was adopted by some royal people and their daughter was Drista so he got close with her.

They both ran away from the castle and met techno. Puffy adopted them later on.
___________________________________________________________________________
The gods on the smp:

BadBoyHalo: God of death and vision.
Dream: God of war and trickery.
Philza: God of karma and survival.
Skeppy: God of surprises and crystals.
Technoblade: God of blood and flowers.

The Demi gods of the smp:

Sapnap: God of fire.
Karl: God of time.

The ancient god (rebirthed) of the smp:
Foolish: god of totems

(1 head canon for all the members of the dream smp) (that I know of)

Ranboos memory book was given to him by Phil as a notebook.

Hbomb used to be in archery competitions and was once against Philza.

Eret is immune to any type of poison.

Skepph and techno became friends at the age of 4.

Callahan is a deer hybrid and if anyone pets his ears he will slowly fall asleep.

Punz and purpled are brothers.

Hannah  is a blob hybrid (flower blob)

Philza taught Grian how to fly and is the best flyer yet.

Sapnap and Eret are Bbhs and skeppys children. Both adopted.

Badboyhalo can change how he looks.

Tommy is part moth. (Like a moth hybrid) But keeps on falling when flying so he doesn't fly (cuz of an accident).

Alyssa is not on the smp cuz she is with her family on another server.

Techno is part piglin and part pig. He has three siblings: Diana (Niki) Ranboo (who he forgot about cuz of an potion. And Tina who died at the age of 2 cuz of heart failure and became a ghost who followed techno.

Sam is scared of antfrost cuz he is a cat and Sam is a creeper.

Karl has a ticking noise in his head which drives him insane. And the only to stop them (temporarily) is by traveling in time which hurts him but he got addicted to it even though phil told him not to cause Phil used to time travel. But Karl did not listen and that's how tales of the smp started.

Vikkstar knew techno Phil and lazarbeam before joining the sever and is kinda getting used to trusting Tommy.

Slimecicle is not older than Phil. (WE REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT!)

Dream is an enderdragon and a squirrel hybrid.

Jack's left eye is slightly blurry from the wars.

Connor used to go to competitions and met Phil and techno.

Jschlatt is actually really old.

Wilbur also has voices in his head that tell him to destroy things. The entire sbi family has voices.

Puffy is a sheep so ghostbur has tried to dye her hair blue, multiple times..!

Ponk's family used to grow lemons so he grew a lemon tree in the smp too.

Fundy can turn into a salmon hybrid if he wanted to but he would have breathing problems so he doesn't.

Purpled is an alien but he was not born one which is weird.

George once found a very suspicious camouflage potion and proceeded to drink it and now he randomly camouflages with surface behind him.

Niki is a ghast hybrid and she also has memory problems but has a better way of remembering and no one has noticed yet but she can forget everything but who ranboo is and it's the same for ranboo.

Antfrost can be lured with fish but he is smart enough to see its a trap.

Lazarbeam only knows who vikkstar is so he sticks around him mostly.

Foolish's dad got killed by Phil. (Might be a future chapter ;])

Tubbo is VERY allergic to cinnamon.

Quackity has very small duck wings and Phil has tried to teach him how to at least glide but quackity forgot.

——————
That's it! Thanks for 11k guys!

See you!
-Tauria