Chapter 80 - Tanya Turner!

Start from the beginning

Sheril said, "Nora, you…"

Nora cast her eyes down. "It's fine, really."

Sheril knew that trying to comfort her further now would only result in the opposite effect, so she could only give her a resigned nod.

When the dance teacher arrived, everyone split into pairs and started to dance.

A bored Nora leaned against the wall and played with her cell phone while she watched Sheril out of the corner of her eye.

Caden was unexpectedly a pretty good dancer.

International ballroom dancing was performed in pairs of men and women. In particular, if the men were strong enough, their dancing would be very exciting to watch when they led the woman.

Caden was likely a professional. He held Sheril by her waist and danced, the two of them forming a dazzling sight. Gradually, they became the center of all the dancers in the room.

While they were dancing, Sheril was also constantly looking at Nora.

She suddenly suggested, "Caden, why don't you dance with Nora later?"

Caden was a little reluctant. He replied, "I wanted to say this just now, but someone like her who became pregnant before marriage must have a very profligate lifestyle in private. Sheril, you shouldn't associate too much with her."

An unhappy-looking Sheril said, "You don't even know what Nora is like or anything about her past. Why would you say that?"

Caden frowned. "Okay, okay, I won't say any more. She doesn't look like she's danced before, though. I'm a professional; it may not be appropriate to have me lead her in a dance."

His eyes were downcast and he looked obviously reluctant.

After the dance, Sheril cast Caden aside and went to Nora.

Next to them, Rachel clenched her fists when she saw what she did.

Although her dance partner was also pretty good, he ultimately still couldn't compare with Caden.

Sheril obviously didn't dance as well as her, yet because Caden was the one leading her, she had actually danced better than her!

Furious, Rachel narrowed her eyes. Then, she suddenly walked toward Caden…

Sheril had a good temper and a cheerful personality.

Although she found Caden's words unpleasant, she knew that he ultimately wasn't aware of her cousin's circumstances, so it was understandable that he would misunderstand. Thus, after she counseled herself a little, she decided to explain to Caden what had happened to Nora.

She didn't have a profligate lifestyle. Rather, she had been deceived.

But as soon as she turned around, she instead saw Caden and Rachel walking toward her together.

The two of them behaved intimately, which made Sheril frown.

Caden seemed a little awkward, but he nevertheless bit the bullet and said, "I'm having the next dance with Rachel, Sheril."

Sheril's eyes widened. "What?"

Rachel smiled and took Caden's arm. She said, "Sorry about that, Sheril. My partner and I don't fit quite well together. Caden's the best dancer in our class, so I thought that if we dance together, I could have Ms. Turner give him a few pointers, too. It's mutually beneficial for both of us after all! You won't mind, right?"

Sheril was so angry that her hands were shaking.

She looked at Caden with her eyes red.

He had refused to dance with her cousin when she asked him just now, yet he was going to dance with Rachel now?

He clearly knew that she and Rachel were at loggerheads! And that she was always looking for opportunities to bully her!

Sheril felt her throat going tight and she felt like she had been betrayed. She asked, "Are you sure you want to do that, Caden?"

Caden replied in a low voice, "You know I major in dance, so I'll have to participate in international ballroom dancing competitions. If I can get some pointers from Ms. Turner, I'll definitely benefit a lot from it!"

Sheril clenched her fists and said, "Caden, I'll let you choose—either you dance with me or we break up, in which case you're free to dance with whomever you want!"

Caden frowned and said, "You're being unreasonable, Sheril!"

Rachel also said calmly, "Sheril, I'm just asking Caden to dance with me. Why are you making such a huge fuss? How can you hold Caden back like that?"

She sneered, "It's the Andersons who can't get Ms. Turner as a dance teacher, yet you're forbidding me from helping him? If you were able to get her as a teacher and have her give Caden some pointers, he wouldn't have chosen to dance with me, either!"

Sheril turned pale and she tried to hold her tears back.

At this point, an extremely cold and indifferent voice reached them. "Who says the Andersons can't get Tanya to teach us how to dance?"