11

I was sitting on Mindy's bed as her and Cass changed. It felt like their good girl cheerleader selves completely disappeared as they changed.

They both were wearing short skirts and tops. It felt like a complete transformation.

The boys all walked in, Scooter made himself comfortable on Cass's bed as Cole and Rick went to their girlfriends. Adam sat next to me, "Hey, so. How was the first Varsity game?"

Adam looked like he was fuming, "J.V. iced our clothes. I didn't even do anything to them."

"What?"

"I'm just lucky that I had an extra pair of clothes in my bag that didn't get iced."

"Why would they do that?"

"Are you two done whispering or are we ready to go?" Rick interrupted.

We both looked up, "I think we're ready."

Mindy laughed, "Uh, no, you're not. Wren, you are not wearing a sweatshirt to this party. You'll die."

I looked down at my clothes, "I mean, I can go up to my room and grab a shirt or something."

Mindy shook her head and dug around in her closet until she pulled out a black cropped tank top and threw it at me, "Just wear this. I'd put you in a skirt but I have to wash the rest of my clothes." I looked down at the shirt, "Oh, come on. Just put it on. The boys will look away."

"Fine." I stood up and walked away from the boys so my back was facing them and pulled my sweatshirt off.

Mindy was standing in front of me, "Cass, wouldn't she be a perfect cheerleader? She's so pretty."

I felt my face burn up at the compliment as I pulled the tank top over my head. Mindy spins me around, "Adam, tell her she'd be a pretty cheerleader."

Adam's face burns up too as he looks me up and down and then down at his hands, "You'd be a pretty cheerleader, Wren."

I roll my eyes and move to look at myself in the mirror, my mouth drops open as I look at myself, "Do I really have to wear this? I mean my tits are practically falling out and this shirt is more like a bra than a shirt."

"Wren, you look hot. Besides, we're going to be late if we stay here any longer." Scooter cuts in.

Everyone stands up and leaves the room, I start to follow but Mindy pulls me back and grabs something. She shows me the lipgloss and then starts putting it on my lips, "Ok, now we're ready. Let's go."

She grabs my hand and we leave the room, following everyone else down to the parking lot.

We meet up with another guy as we split up. The new guy, Lucas, Scooter, Adam, and I all move to Scooter's car as everyone else goes to Rick's.

Adam walks next to me and opens the door for me, "I need to get drunk." I say as I slide into the car. Adam moves next to me.

Scooter laughs from the front seat, "Well, there'll be plenty of drinks there. But for now, here." He tosses me a can of beer and I catch it.

"You are amazing." I open it and take a sip.

"I know."

By the time we reach the party I've finished the beer and I'm ready to go.

We step out into the cold air, the sound of music and laughter coming from the house as we walk into it, "Hey, Scooter. Who's house is this?"

He looks back at me over his shoulder, "Welcome to the Riley house."