MERRY CHRISTMAS(Drabbles)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! 💞💕💙💞✨💫🎉

*CUE THE BLACK CHRISTMAS*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

-

"Sou-Chan, Sou-Chan." The mushroom haired male tapped on the brunette's shoulder who was walking ahead of him.

He turned back around, puzzled, and stopped in his tracks. The mushroom haired male smiled and pointed above them.

The brunette looked up to where he was pointing, the light fall of snow brushing his skin.

Right over their heads was a mistletoe over a string, the red on it shining through the dusted white powdered snow.

The brunette looked back down and looked in front of him where the mushroom haired male greeted him with a smile.

"Well?," The mushroom haired male rose a brow, "You know the rules of the mistletoe game."

The brunette smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck. He felt his cheeks heat up a bit for he knew how this was supposed to play out.

Instead, the mushroom haired make stepped forward closer to him. He gently took the other's hands into his own, gazing him right in the eyes.

The brunette watched his frosty breath rise up in the air, drifting up above into the cold air.

The mushroom haired male leaned in and before he knew it, the brunette felt his warm lips against his own.

The brunette closed his eyes for the small moment before the other pulled away.

The two stood there, hands intertwined under the falling snow. There was no place they'd rather be as long as they were together.

"Merry Christmas Sou-Chan."

"Merry Christmas E-Eve-San."

-

"IROHA-CHAN!" An albino screamed after his cat knocked down the present on the table.

He quickly leapt forward and managed to catch it, but at the cost of hitting his head against the table.

"Ow..." The albino muttered before he stood back up, rubbing his head with the present in his other hand.

"Mafu? Are you alright?" A voice called out and the albino panicked almost immediately.

"Eh, ah, oh, Nothing Soraru-San!" The albino called back out with a sheepish laugh, but there was no use.

Entering the doorway was a raven haired male with a bright blue sweater on. He hurried in and looked at the albino, checking for injuries.

"Mou, don't worry Soraru-San! I'm alright!" The albino laughed as the raven haired male pinched his cheeks.

"Well make sure to be more careful next time." The raven haired male huffed before he smiled back at the albino.

"Oh uh, I forgot to !mention but surprise!" The albino said, handing the present in his hands to the raven haired male.

"Eh? Mafu, is this for me?" The raven haired male asked, astonished by the gift. The albino nodded with a pleased hum as the raven haired male hesitated.

"You really didn't have to." The raven haired male insisted but the albino simply trusted the gift box into his hands.

"Just open it you old man!" The albino pouted, making the raven haired male laugh quietly. The two sat down on the couch together as the raven haired male carefully unwrapped the box.