A Bit Jealous...(F)

(A/N)
Hola soy Dora
Anyway
Pairing: EveSou
Requested by my friend kokomi_chi_ / Kokomiiiii_chiiii!
I'M SORRY YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SUCH A FUCKING LONG TIME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BUT AFTER FOUR DELETES, REWRITES, AND EDITING, IT'S HERE SO THERE'S YOUR FOOD MIMI-SAN
OKAY SHUT UP RAMEN AND LET'S FUCKING GET IT
×
×
...

"E-Eve-San!"

"E-Eve-San!"

"E-Eve-San?" A brunette asked a mushroom haired male, nudging the other's face with his hair as he tried to get his attention. The mushroom haired male turned to him, sighing.

"What?" The mushroom haired male asked as the brunette smiled at him, successfully able to grab his attention.

"A-Are you free right now? I-I want t-to make something with you!" The brunette explained cheerfully. The mushroom haired male smiled sadly, sighing afterwards as he shook his head.

"I'm really sorry Sou-Kun, but I'm pretty busy at the moment. Work's being a total bust right now." Eve frowned, looking back at Sou who nodded in understanding.

"O-Okay then. I-I'll leave you a-alone so you can work." Sou nodded sadly. Eve didn't like seeing Sou so sad, so he sighed and patted his hand next to him.

"It's alright Sou-Chan. You can stay with me for a bit and tomorrow, I promise I'll take you out." The mushroom haired male said, the brunette looking back at him with hope gleaming in his eyes.

"R-Really?" The brunette asked as the mushroom haired male smiled softly, nodding.

"My treat. And kind of my apology." The mushroom haired male chuckled sheepishly as the brunette ran back next to him, sitting besides him as he quickly hugged him, resting his head on the other's shoulder.

"I-I already a-accepted your apology, b-but thank you E-Eve-San!" Sou beamed as Eve nodded back to him, gently kissing the other's forehead and went back to his computer to work.

A few minutes later of silent observing from the thin blanket, Sou had grown quite sleepy and decided to take a nap on Eve's shoulder as the mushroom haired male chuckled softly and continued to work with the other male on his shoulder.

Once he was finally done with his work, the mushroom haired male stretched his arms out a bit and closed the laptop down, leaving it on his lap.

He turned to the brunette who was still asleep on his shoulder as he smiled softly, running his fingers through the other's hair gently.

"Don't worry Sou-Chan, I promise I'll take the day off to be with you." The mushroom haired male promised quietly, carefully adjusting the blanket properly around the brunette.

-

The next morning, Sou had yawned himself awake, realizing that he wasn't on the couch like the day before and Eve was nowhere to be seen besides him.

"E-Eve-San?" The brunette called.put anxiously, slipping out of the bed that he had awaken on and running out to the doorway, looking both ways of the empty hallway.

"E-Eve-San?!" The brunette called out frantically, glancing every direction and inch around the hallway.

A faint jangling of keys was heard, growing closer and closer to the hallway and a mushroom haired male stepped into the hallway and leaned against the wall, smiling at the brunette.