Partners in Crime (F?)

Pairing: ✨EveSou
Genre: I honestly have no clue
AU: It'll be a surprise (:
Ah quick thing before I start. This chapter is fantasy too, so there will be some magic involved.
Let's begin shall we?
×
×
...

"One, two, oh boo hoo, three, four, I'm closer than before." a brunette chanted, a wicked smile on his face as he chased another male, who was running from him. The brunette laughed wickedly to himself, chasing the black haired male on the rooftops.

The black haired male huffed heavily, still running from the brunette, who was laughing menacingly at him. The black haired male reached a narrow, dead end, widening his eyes. He turned back but the brunette was right there, his blue eyes, wild.

"Oh? What's the matter? We're done playing tag it seems." The brunette snickered, jumping down from the roof that he was running on. He landed on his dark-purple high boots with a soft thud, coming closer to the other male, who was shaking in fear.

"P-Please. Let me live!" The black haired male cried, the brunette tapping his chin and looking up thoughtfully as he thought about it.

"Hmmm let's see. Well obviously, I'm an assassin, so I kill and in this case, you are my target. Also the wonderful lover I have told me to do this favor of his..." The brunette said, pulling out a knife from thin air and coming closer to the black haired male, who knew exactly what was going to happen next, crying his last tears.

"And I always obey his every command." Sou said, stabbing the black haired male in the chest. Once the male he had killed died, Sou sighed and frowned.

"Once again, clean up duty is on me. And the bodies are always so heavy!" The brunette huffed, dragging the corpse to the farthest dumpster that was in the alley.

"Well then, I hope you have a good and long rest!" The brunette chirped, disposing the body into the dumpster. He brushed both of his hands off and looked around the alley, wondering what to do.

Sou sighed again but quickly brightened up, climbing the sides of the alley walls. Red and blue lights flashed, coming closer until they reached the alley, their sirens wailing.

"Let's see what they'll do this time." Sou whispered, his voice very sinister. Suddenly his phone rang and the brunette groaned.

'Right when the cops come.' The brunnete huffed, but answered the phone without hesitation.

The brunette got up from his sitting position and started walking away to the other direction, cleaning off his knife, when the other male on the end started speaking.

'Hello Sou-Chan.' The voice said, the brunette instantly perking up.

"Why hello, hello Eve-San! Why did you decide to call me all of a sudden? The cops just came right now and I'm just watching them." Sou said, looking at the police investigate the crime scene below him, grinning at their confusion.

The other male chuckled lightly, and responded.
'Oh you know nothing special. Just checking on my beloved Sou-Chan.'

Sou smiled, while the other continued to speak through the phone.

'Since everything is going according to plan, I decided to go ahead and give you a break.'

Sou widened his eyes at that response.

"A break? I guess that's alright since I'll be spending it with you. I'll miss killing people though.", The brunette sighed dramatically. " I'm heading over right now Eve-San! Await for me!" Sou said, the other male on the end laughing.