Reading (F)

Riin-tan sent me a video of Amatsuki babysitting so now I have an idea for this!
Special thanks to her!
Pairing: KashiTsuki
You know what this means if I write KashiTsuki :)
Let's begin, shall we?
×
×
...

"Come on Sou-Chan! Let me just brush your messy hair for once!" A brunette complained, chasing the smaller brunette who was running from him.

"But I don't want to!" The smaller brunette pouted, shaking his head at the brush.

"I promise I'll do it lightly. You won't feel a thing." Amatsuki said, holding up the brush to show how lightly he would do it.

"Promise?" Sou said, unconvinced by the other brunette.
"I promise. Mama's honor." Amatsuki smiled.

Sou hesitated, but went to the other brunette, trusting him.

"Alright come here and sit down so I can brush it." The red eyed brunette said, patting at the side of the bed where Sou was supposed to sit. The small brunette followed his mama's(?) directions, sitting where he had been told to sit down.

"Good boy Sou-Chan! After this, I'll make sure to give you one of my cookies alright?" The smaller brunette nodded, a small smile on his face.

"Alright then, tell me when I'm doing it too roughly okay?" Amatsuki said, Sou nodding once again.

Amatsuki started brushing his son's hair, making sure not to to do it so roughly. As he did, he hummed quietly, the smaller brunette swaying at the humming.

"Alright then, done! See it wasn't so bad now was it?" The red eyed brunette said, the smaller one smiling.

"Yeah! Now give me one of your cookies like you promised!" Sou said excitedly, wanting one of the cookies that he was promised.

"Fine, fine, I did promise that." Amatsuki laughed, kissing the small brunette on the forehead.

The two of them walked into the kitchen where they found a taller brunette, a fox mask lifted onto the side of his face, while playing around with the two cats.

"Papa!" Sou exclaimed, tackling the taller brunette with a tight hug.

"Hi Sou-Chan." Kashitaro chuckled, returning the hug. The cats below purred, brushing themselves against Sou's tiny legs.

"Kashi-San! I didn't know you were coming! Why didn't you call me?" Amatsuki said, wondering where the taller brunette had gone.

"Ah you see, I wanted to take a stroll around the park. I forgot to bring my phone and that's kind of the reason." The taller brunette laughed sheepishly, while Amatsuki sighed.

"You and your forgetfulness." The red eyed brunette laughed, playfully smacking the taller brunette.

"Alright, cookie time!" Sou spoke up, smiling excitedly as he bounced up and down at the red eyed brunette.

"Ah right! Come on Sou-Chan!" Amatsuki said, walking over to the kitchen. Amatsuki opened the cabinet up on the taller end, where the cookie jar sat. The red eyed brunette tried reaching it, but his arm couldn't make it.

"Kashi-San? Could you reach the cookie jar for me?" Amatsuki called out to the other brunette, who instantly walked into the kitchen.

"Of course my lovely, short, dear." Kashitaro teased, getting the cookie jar for the red eyed brunette.