Game Trouble(?)

(A/N)
*screams into the void*

Apologies.

Well time for my time to time check in with all of you!
How are you guys? Is everything okay so far?

I hope it is and if not, don't worry! I promise you that everything will get better in the end!

Now, today I bring you an interesting concept! There's a bit of a twist too, for I have written a ship vice versa for the first time!

I'm wondering why I wrote so much - 

Wondering what I came up with this time eh?(Probably not-)

If your so curious, let's begin shall we?

-

Neon flashes of bright blue lights towered over the voids of brighter blue, letting codes and numbers creep into the bright world of blue.

Designated to end this all, bright red dragon like creatures were used all over the place and were to track the three who were going to ruin it all.

Scampering around and dashing to get each piece of valuable codes, three figures launched themselves out of the way before they were blasted by a blast of fiery blue which had withered away in seconds and disappeared into chunks of cubes.

They all ran before another blue blast could recode itself nd dashed into a safer area where large shiny purplish rocks shielded them from anything that would get them.

"How much farther do we have to go?" One of the three, this one having light blonde hair, whispered to the other after they had scanned the area.

"We're almost there. We just need to get a little bit more time and then we'll be able to grasp it in our very hands." The second one, this one with snowy white hair, replied with a smile, peeking out to check the surrounding areas.

"Alright, you guys know what to do then. We'll see each other once it's all over." The albino promised and the other two nodded their heads, disappearing into the depths of the cyber like universe as they left the last one to stay in guard.

"Come on, you got this." The albino whispered to himself, watching one of the tall blonde sneak past a scanner guard and yelped quietly when he saw him trip over a pebble, but sighed in relief when he had quickly caught himself and continued to trudge through the pathways.

"BZZZ BZZZ COME IN, COME IN!" A voice screamed into the walkie talkie a few minutes after, startling the albino who quickly took out his walkie and replied.

"What's the matter?" He asked frantically, holding the walkie up close to his ear.

"Wings are disabled in this part, so I won't be able to fly which will make this harder!" The voice yelled.

"A-And we're surrounded! They have t-three guarding the place t-this time!" Another voice on a different end replied with a panicked voice and the male bit the bottom of his lips, trying to think of something quick.

"Alright, we have to be careful about his one. Which way are they scanning around?" The albino asked and there was no response from either of them before the one of them spoke up.

"T-They're a-all facing the void pits. Not t-the code, but there seems to be a-a trap in between the ridges of t-the prize." The other voice said and the male thought for a minute before he brightened up quickly.