Chapter 17 - meeting in C1

Start from the beginning

"I mean, we're friends." Reaper says, looking at Geno with a smirk, "do you want to be more?"

"Meh, I don't know you much. I'd rather wait until I know how annoying you are before hand." Geno grins back.

Reaper's hums, "Oof, you'll be disappointed. I'm the most annoying person so far, I don't think anyone can reach my skills."

Geno let's out a laugh. Reaper smiling back.

—————————————————————
Palette's perspective (since I haven't done one in first person in a while! Also you know that voice in your head that focuses on something you like? Well that's gonna be like this and will have random comments)

It was a slow morning, I'm tired aswell. I don't wake up normally, it's just stupid to have early mornings! Goth likes them a bit though so I have to wake earlier... actually I don't I just don't want to be left here while Goth walks around.

"Hey Palette..." A calming voice quietly murmurs, shaking my shoulder lightly.

My response should've been, 'yeah, I'm up. Good morning!'

Unfortunately it was, "let me sleep all day... I don't want to go to school." I rolled onto my side, yawned loudly and spread out. All my limbs were talking all the space of the uncomfortable bed thingy, I didn't know what it was. To be honest it didn't really matter, it was warm.

Giggling was to my right, it seems Goth can never get too much of my morning ways. "Come on Palette! We need to get some breakfast and then we can go see my dad." Goth shouts, making me scrunch back up into a tired ball.
His dad's pretty chill, he'd let you sleep in.

"Five more minutes..." was all I could murmur, gripping the coat by my head and cuddling it to contain warmth. It was comfortable; when trying to sleep it's just super uncomfortable, when asleep it's not as uncomfortable but when awake or have to get up it's the most comfortable thing in the world. It's just tormenting me.

Goth grabs my foot, pulling it harshly and dropping it quickly. I fell onto the tile floors, it was a good way to wake up but it was still irritating. It was cold aswell.
Hush, it's too early to be on the floor and staring at your beautiful friend. Still only friend.

"Now, let's pack this up with everything we need and go get breakfast!" Goth smiles, putting a hand on his hip and looking down at me.

I heavily sighed, rubbing my eyes and sitting up, "ok, just let me wake up." Goth laughed quietly, assuming that I didn't hear him, then started getting everything useful back into his school bag.
Too tired for this, go back to sleep!!!

Ok, so I didn't lie. I was trying to wake up but it's hard to wake in the mornings. Well, I sort of fell asleep again. Goth didn't seem to mind... at first.

"Palette! Come on, it's morning again." Goth was stood right over me, his arms crossed and his foot tapping at me. I won't lie he looks so serious... but adorable, he isn't one to be serious and right then he was so sweet! I really just want to stand up and.          Hug him. Yeah.
Yeah right.

Ok, so I stood up because I was kind of awake. It surprised Goth because he was right infront of me and the moment I stood I was face to face with him. My reaction was pretty stupid but funny! All I did was lick his nose, he quickly moved back after that and told me to pack my stuff. He was smiling through the whole thing though so it was good.
That was probably stupid and now he thinks you're disgusting. But he was smiling, maybe he wanted to look after your feelings because he's kind!

"Done it." I say after a moment, Goth was stood by the doors and was staring outside.

Goth turns to look at me, a beautiful smile across his face, "good! Now let's go see if we can raid the cafeteria then we can go steal my dad's car!" That beautiful smile turned evil, not less beautiful but quite a funny evil.
Evil more like creepy. He doesn't even do anything too scary aswell, You don't think? You mean he said when he was with cray, You're sure he'll say if he want to kill something or does that.