New King

Author's POV

Wei ying knew that he won't be able to explain the situation even if he tries and the the king who already hates him will never believe him.

He just looked down waiting for what was coming.

The king whose eyes were red filled with anger approached towards them.

The a loud sound was heard in the room.
Wei ying looked up and was shocked to see that the king has slapped the girl and blood came from her mouth.

The girl took some time to process to what happened and then she yelled at the king with anger.

"Father how dare you slap me. What have I done? This bastard is the one whom you should punish. He tried to molest me."

Before she could say anything another slap landed on her face.

Her anger after this was on peak and the little respect which she was having while talking to the king also disappeared.

"You old man. Who do you think you are to slap me. First you have given the throne which belongs to me to that bitch.  And now when I have successfully removed her from my path you still haven't given me the throne yet.  That belongs to me. I am the superior.  How dare you raise hands on me. And this bastard, he tried to molest me can't you see that. He must be tortured to death for what he did."

The king was shocked to see such a side of her daughter. I was difficult for him to accept the reality that her daughter whom he loved was always keeping a facade.
He felt betrayed and deep hatred towards her daughter.
His eyes became red with anger and he said in a deep shaking voice.
"You think of me as a fool. The scar on his arm. How did he get that?? Hmm..? answer. How did he managed to open his chains and molest  you when he is barely in the condition to walk and the most important question why are you here? With all these guards here he was able to hurt you ? "

The girl never thought that his father would recognize  woumd just by looking at it. She always maintained a good impression infront of her father but just now I  anger she showed her real side.
Listening her father's  angry voice and unanswerable questions she realise that her facade won't work anymore.
But still she tried to act innocent.

She started crying and said,
"Fahter I really don't know anything . He
hurted me and instead of getting me justice you are questioning me."

While all this drama was happening Wei Ying just sat there not knowing what to do.
He didn't expect the king to be reasonable this time.

Then the king suddenly went out of the room.

The girl stoop up and was about to slap Wei Ying but he held her hand tightly making her wince in pain.
"Let go. "

Wei ying smirked and said,
" Even after all this happend ,you dare to slap me again. What if your father comes again and sees your  actions.
I think you should be careful and think twice before doing anything."

His words were simple but his deep voice full of anger and  hatred and his dark expression with black smoke around him turned it into a terrifying warning.

The girl felt scared and tried to pull her hand back from Wei Ying's grip.
Then she said while shuttering,
"Don't think it's over. I will make your life he'll. Just wait for it."
Saying this she started going out of the room with her guards but then king's guards started coming in the room and forcefully put a handcuff around her hands and dragged her away.

All the time she was shouting and yelling at them but they just replied that it was king's order.

The girl was dragged to the court were all the ministers were assembled and also the common people.

The whole heavenly realm was in chaos
as many children who were of 4years have fallen sick and couldn't be cured as the disease couldn't be recognized at all.
The great healers also gave up. All of them believed that it was because of curse and they  were asking the king to do something.
Then all of sudden an assembly was held and the people rushed to attend it hoping that king might have some solution.

The girl was then tied in the middle with chains just like they have earlier tied Wei Ying.
There was noise as the crowd couldn't understand what was actually happening.
King,"All of you please calm down. Today whatever is going to happen is very important and I promise that you all will get the solution of the problem for which you came here.
The crowd went quite and felt relief thinking that the king must have come up with some solution.

After some time the queen was also dragged in the court and tied next to her daughter.

Seeing this the girl shouted at the king,
"Father what are you doing? You can't mistreat my mother like this"

The ministers also started to question the king and also the crowd. They couldn't see there their queen being disrespected like this.

King," all of you please have patience.  You will know everything soon."
Then something very unexpected happened.
There was Wei Ying dressed like a royal of heavenly realm with ayuan. He was looking majestic and was holding ayuans hand who was just looking around innocently
They walked upto the king's place and the king  stood up from his throne and the  Wei Ying sat on it  ayuan beside him.

This was something no one has ever imagined.
The ministers started to shouting and questioning the king non stop.

King,"All of you keep quite. Today is a very important day.
I am giving my throne to my grandson ayuan and since he is not at right age Wei Ying will be the king till ayuan turns 16."
Listening all were in shock.
There was a smirk on Wei Ying's face as he looked evilly at the two tied in front of him.