They are playing

Author's POV

Lan zhan looked around and saw that he was no longer in never night.
He was in a simple room with a bed and a table on which a tray of food was kept. The cultivators were no longer there.
Only wei ying was sitting on the bed looking at him with a serious expression.

Wei ying,"Lan zhan you are awake?"

Lan zhan,"where are we?"

Wei ying,"As you can see we are in a room. You are exhausted. Have some food and let me dress your wounds properly. Then you can rest here."

Lan zhan gave wei ying a cold look and asked again,
"Where are we?"

Wei ying,"Lan zhan you are quite stubborn. Just follow my orders without asking questions. "

Lan zhan,"no"

Wei ying,"okay, you won't obey me. Lan zhan but  you have to obey me. Or you want to hear your wei ying crying in pain."

Listening this Lan zhan looked at him with fearful eyes.
Lan zhan,"don't hurt him. "

Wei ying smirked listening this,
"Then do as I say."

Lan zhan looked down on the floor and tightened his grip on bichen because he was feeling very useless.
Reluctantly Lan zhan went near the table and started eating though he didn't had any appetite.

Wei ying was looking at Lan zhan continuously and observing his every movement.
Then suddenly Lan zhan looked at him and said,
"Eat with me. You must be hungry."

Listening this wei ying gave Lan zhan a sweet smile showing his bunny teeth.
Wei ying,"lan zhan you are quite thoughtful. But I think you are not worried about me but wei ying. Do you hate me for possessing his body?"

Lan zhan,"yes and no."

The person looked at Lan zhan in confusion.
Wei ying,"what do you mean?"

Lan zhan,"If you didn't possessed wei ying he would have been dead."

The person laughed at Lan zhan words.
Wei ying, "Lan zhan you are quite reasonable. Wei ying is lucky to have you.I am giving you both some time to talk. Tell him to not struggle because the more he will struggle the more he will get hurt. I am not going to leave this body and you guys can't make me leave either. I have my own reasons. It will be better if he cooperates with me."
Then he closed his eyes for few seconds.

Lan zhan, "wei ying, it's you?"

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Lan zhan with soft gaze filled with countless emotions.
Wei ying,"Lan zhan, its me."

Lan zhan immediately went near wei ying hugged him tightly.

Lan zhan, " wei ying don't leave me."

Wei ying,"Lan zhan, my existence is no longer allowed in this world. I don't belong here anymore. "

Lan zhan,"don't leave. I need you. "

Wei ying,"okay Lan zhan. Are you crying ? You are making my shoulder wet.  Okay I am not leaving. Don't cry now. "

Listening this Lan zhan reluctantly broke the hug and carried him towards the table then made him sit.

Wei ying,"Lan zhan, what are you doing?"

Lan zhan, "eat you need energy."

Wei ying just stared at the food. He didn't feel like eating. Then he stared at Lan zhan's face ,'Lan zhan do you really love me? Why do you even love me when the whole world hates me. I have just done what I should do. I just wanted to protect whom I love. But I failed. Not only I failed I became reason for the death of my loved ones. And now you are supporting me when everyone wants me dead. You are one of the most important person for me Lan zhan. I don't want you to die because of me.'

Lan zhan,"wei ying , wei ying"

Listening Lan zhan's voice wei ying came out of his thoughts.

Wei ying,"aaaaa, Lan zhan sorry I was lost in thoughts. "

Lan zhan,"eat, we have to talk then."

Wei ying,"okay."
They both finished the food in silence.

Wei ying ,"Lan zhan your wounds. You need treatment. Come let me do it."

Lan zhan didn't said anything and just obeyed.
Wei ying took the medicine kept on a cupboard near the bed and carefully applied on Lan zhan's wounds.

After few minutes he was done.
Wei ying,"Lan zhan it's done."

Lan zhan,"thanks. "

Suddenly out of nowhere wei ying asked Lan zhan in a low voice,
"Lam zhan do you love me?"

Lan zhan,"I do wei ying. "

Wei ying,"are you serious Lan zhan. You understand  about what kind of love I am talking."

Lan zhan,"wei ying I love you. I see as my soulmate. I want to live with you."

Wei ying looked at Lan zhan with slightly teary eyes.
Wei ying,"why"

Lan zhan,"you have a pure soul."
Listening this wei ying laughed ,
"Lan zhan are you telling me a joke. When the whole world is telling me evil you are telling me pure."

Lan zhan,"wei ying I believe you. "

Listening Lan zhan's words wei ying felt like crying. He blinked several times to hold back his tears.
Wei ying,"haha ha....Lan zhan you are very weird. Let's not talk about this anymore. "

Lan zhan,"do you know anything about the spirit who possessed you. Tell me everything thing in detail.

Wei ying,"I don't know much Lan zhan. But this spirit has a great amount of resentful energy. I met it in burial ground. He is the most powerful spirit I have ever met. He has been following me everywhere since burial ground trying to control and he finally succeeded. "

Lan zhan,"does he harms you."

Wei ying,"to be honest he don't without reason. I mean whenever I try to struggle to take control he hurts me."

Lan zhan looked at him with worried expression,
"Don't struggle."

Wei ying,"what do you mean Lan zhan. Do you want him to control me and my body and do whatever he wants to do."

Lan zhan,"don't struggle. You can't win. You will get hurt. We will find a solution soon."

Wei ying,"hmm what you said is reasonable. But....."
Suddenly wei ying became quite and his expression changed.

Wei ying,"guess you had a nice time with you lover Lan zhan."

Lan zhan again returned to his cold expression,
"Where are they?"

The person smirked darkly,
"They are playing "

(Hi guys hope you like this and sorry if you didn't. )