Death

Author's POB
Wei ying"La...Lan zhan, let me go."
Wei ying was hanging from the cliff with Lan zhan holding his hand.His eyes had tears of pain ,regret and guilt .He wanted to live .To save the people he wanted but it seemed impossible to him now. He had lost the reason to live. And even if he wanted to live his existence was no longer allowed by the whole world.
He closed his eyes for a moment,'If my dying can bring this world at peace then I am willing to die.'

Jiang Cheng came with his sword near the cliff.
Seeing this wei ying felt maybe his brother will understand him.At least he will want him to live.
'Jiang Cheng do you still love me. Or do you also want me die like everyone.I know you must hate me for killing zixuan and shijie. But do you also blame me like whole world. Don't you know that I will never nurt my shijie and zixuan. I love them. We lived with each other from childhood. Acheng don't you love me anymore?'
He glanced at his brother remembering their sweet moments.But then his smile faded when his own brother attacked him.
Jiang Cheng,"wei wuxian ,go to hell."

The sword pierced the rock beside Lan zhan's hand.
Wei ying's eyes widened seeing that Lan zhan's already injured hand might get wounded by the sword.
He jerked his hand forcefully and Lan zhan lost his grip from wei ying's hand.
Seeing this Lan zhan's eyes widened in shock.  He yelled at his top voice.
Lan zhan, "Nooo,wei ying."

Wei ying saw how Lan zhan was yelling his name.
'Lan zhan why you look so scared. Are you really affected by my death. Maybe you considered me as your friend. At least one person in this world is affected by my death. At least one person will not celebrate it as an occasion. I am very grateful to you Lan zhan. Thanks.'
He closed his eyes with a smile. The smile that had depicted many thoughts. A smile that can say thousands of words. But no seemed to be able to read that smile. Those who saw him smiling mocked that him thinking that the demonic cultivator was happy after destruction of the whole cultivation world caused by him.

Lan zhan fell on his knees seeing his love disappearing slowly.
The injured cultivators slowly came near the cliff after a long fight of getting Stygian tiger amulet which was already broken.

Everyone assembled near the cliff.

"Wei wuxian is finally dead. This day will be the most happiest day in our history."

"That demon should deserve more terrible death."

"Thats right, its such a pity that he died a simple death."

"Don't worry even if he is dead we will find his body and feed to dogs. That will be the best way to give peace our dead brothers who were killed by him."

"Shut up"a voice shouted. Everyone looked at the source for voice. It was none other that second master Lan.

" wei ying never did anything wrong."

"Lan wangji,what do you mean. Seems like that wei wuxian has used some dirty tricks to you make you believe in himself."

"We have seen that second master Lan has been always supporting yilling patriarch."

"Lan master you should control your nephew before his reputation is completely shattered."

Lan qiren looked at lan zhan who was still kneeling near the cliff.
"Wangji come here."

"Wangji"

Lan zhan was completely broken with wei ying's death.
When he heard people mocking at his lover who was the purest soul on earth he couldn't control his anger.

His uncle called him but he couldn't listen to him anymore.

He got up and turned towards the people who were standing near the cliff to face them.
"Wei ying has never done anything wrong. He is a pure and precious soul. Purer that any of you present here. He is my love. The love of my life. I don't care to maintain this so called righteous reputation for you fake people who can't stand for justice. I am proud to say that I love wei ying and I will never forget him."
Lan zhan never said so many words.
People who were present were shocked to listen. They looked at him with disgust.

Lan qiren,"You..you what did I do wrong. I have always taught you to stand for righteousness. What that demonic cultivator has done to you wangji. Come here. I won't let you ruin our reputation in the cultivation world."
Lan qiren yelled at his nephew.

"Second master Lan seems to  be already  on the path of evil.Lan master take precautions before we get another yilling patriarch here."

Hahaaa...ha..haha......
Everyone looked from where the laughing sound was coming.

They all stood there with wide open eyes to see the person who was laughing.
The moment which they were celebrating was conquered with fear.The fear which they always had when that person was alive.

The person stopped laughing and looked at the people and smriked .

"I am back"