Jiang cheng's art

Author's POV

Lan clan and Nie clan were walking together . They also had Firelights on the wall so they could see clearly.

Everyone was walking without saying a word . The things they witnessed before was enough to terrify a normal person for days.
They didn't know what to talk about.

Then a girl from the crowd spoke,
"Can we rest for sometime?"

The crowd stopped. Everyone nodded in agreement. At first they were exhausted by the war at never night and then they were trapped in this cave and were walking for a long time.

Nie mingjue, "everyone ,we are going to rest here for sometime and then we will continue . Sit down and relax yourself."

The crowd split themselves according to their clan and sat in two groups.

Everyone was quite. There was complete silence.

After sometime nie huaisang spoke. It was quite surprising for him to break the silence.

"All of you please look at the paper you got in wooden box."

Everyone took out the box.

"It is same."
"Yes just three rules are written."

Many people nodded as nothing more was written on the paper.
Nie huaisang, "turn over the paper. There it is written,

'Evil dies virtuous lives.
Virtuous dies if they aren't right.'

" what does it mean?"

"If I am right then this wasn't written before."

"I have also seen this wasn't written earlier."

"I am going mad. What kind of puzzle is this now?"

Lan qiren,"All of you calm down."

Nie huaisang, "I think the meaning is quite clear."

Lan xichen, "childe nie why don't you elaborate."

Nie huaisang nodded and said,
"You all must have noticed that the people who were killed earlier broke the rules or did something bad. I mean like childe jin killed miss Jiang so he died. And the rest few people who died broke rules. So those who hurt brother wei are evils here and those who didn't intend to hurt him are virtuous here. So evils are gonna die here and virtuous will live. And virtuous die if they aren't right means that if we break the rules or take some wrong decisions they we will also die. Maybe it was my personal guess. I don't know if I am right or not."

Nie huaisang said timidly.
Most of the people agreed to the explanation.
Lan xichen smiled and said,
"Childe nie your explanation is quite reasonable."

Nie mingjue was surprised listening to his timid younger brother.
He felt proud.
Nie mingjue, "The only thing we can do now is to save our energy as much as possible and be careful of rules. And huaisang 'good'"

Nie huaisang smiled listening to his brother's compliment. First time his brother praised him. He felt quite happy.

After sometime Lan qiren.
Lan qiren,"I think we had enough rest. We should now continue going."

Lan xichen, "I hope you all are fine now. Please stand up now."

Everyone stood up. They started walking .
They stopped on their way when they saw shadow of a person.
The person's face was not very much clear as they were a bit far from him and light of firelight couldn't reach that person.

"Who is that?"

"What should we do now?"
As people were murmuring among themselves Lan xichen started moving towards that person.

" second master Lan what are you doing?"

"It can be dangerous."

Lam qiren,"xichen. "

Ignoring everyone's warning Lan xichen stepped towards that person. He wanted to confirm if he had guessed right about the person who was standing there.

He was holding a firelight in his hand. When he moved close to that person he saw him clearly. The firelight fell from his hand. He immediately hugged that person tightly.

The crowd was also shocked to see that person.
His white robes had fresh stains of blood and his eyes filled with tears . He looked devastated.
The person said in a trembling voice,
"Brother."

*********
Jiang Cheng,'If I don't stop this old man will definitely die.'

Jiang Cheng thought while looking at the injured man who was on his knees.
He had several deep cuts on his body.
The crowd was still confused what was happening.
All of them were looking at jin guangshan and no one pain attention to their copies.

Though some jins looked at their clan leader with concern but some had a satisfied look on their face. Though jin guangshan was their clan leader but he abused his power. He never cared about his people. Many jins disliked him and some had personal grudges against him.
Seeing him in such a state they felt happy.

Jiang Cheng saw that his copy was about to stab jin guangshan in his chest.
Jiang Cheng,'stop don't kill him.'
Jiang Cheng thought in his mind. Immediately his copy stopped at his position.

Jiang Cheng,'Though I hate this annoying man I won't kill him. Let me have some fun. Slap him till his cheeks are red and then cut his hair. '

As soon as Jiang Cheng thought this his copy started to slap jin guangshan's copy .

Jiang guangshan who suddenly felt being slapped by an invisible force fell on the ground. He was lifted by his collar and then slapped continuously.

Jiang Cheng,'I don't know why but I don't fell sorry for that person. His cheeks are all red. If I don't stop now his face will be covered with blood.'
Jiang Cheng looked at his copy who looked determined in his work.
Jiang Cheng,'OK stop now, cut his hairs now'

Jin guangshan's long hairs fell on the ground. The clueless crowd was terrified seeing all this.
Jin guangshan fell on the ground as he was not able to stand.

Jiang Cheng, 'wow, he look quite ugly. He looks no better than a corpse. I appreciate my art.'

Jiang Cheng thought while looking at jin guangshan. His clan members were trying to dress his wounds as some of them carried medicines with them.

"How is this possible?"

"Are there ghosts here?"

" When will this come to an end?"

"I wish I never came at never night and never got involved in this"

"Me too"
The crowd was talking among themselves.

Jiang Cheng had an evil smirk on his face.
He said in low voice looking at his copy as if praising him,
"Good , I am quite satisfied."

(Hey guys, if you want to give me any suggestions about what should I write next you are most welcome. I can't think of any good ideas. I don't know what to write next. If have any ideas please share it with me.)