Crazy

Author's  POV

After falling on the ground  Wei Ying struggled  as resentful energy  hovered over his body.  He tried to run away but all he could do was to crawl because  of the injuries of the fatal fall.

Nie huaisang, "brother  Wei had no option. Does that mean he survived  three months  in burial  mounds."

"It would be better if just died in that burial mounds. His survive has only brought destruction. "

As soon as the man said this a sword peirced his chest. The crowd was shocked to see this as the sword was none  other than bichen.

Lan wangi,"another bad word about him you will die."
Lan zhan said in a cold tone.

Seeing that nie disciple  die the nie clan members started shouting  bad words about Lan wangji.
But Lan zhan just ignored them and looked at his struggling  beloved .
All he wanted to do was to reach there and save Wei Ying but he knew it was not possible.

For a long time they had been seeing Wei Ying's life in burial mounds. Seeing that most of the people had one question I their minds,
'Was he evil?'

They felt pity for him. They saw him eating corpses  there. Trying to hide from the resentful energy to save himself .
How much pain he suffered to master the resentful energy.
All they saw,  slowly  the atmosphere  of burial mounds changed. 

The drak burial mounds slowly brightened and few other people  could also be seen there.

By looking at them the cultivators realised that they were wens.

They saw how the wens struggled in that place to lead a peaceful life. How they struggled for their  basic needs.

They saw how Wei wuxian kept his facade in front of them and alone in his cave how he would regret for everything.  How he would blame himself for everything.

Nie huaisang, " brother  Wei was accused for raising army of corpses in burial mounds but I can't  see anything  like that."

The cultivators  were all quite. They just believed  everything  without  any evidence.

The jins were pale seeing  the things happening here. If this  continues their all dark secrets will come out.

All of sudden  Lan qiren said,

"He was able to survive  in such a place and learned  something  which no ever  has been able to. He is a genius. "

Though everyone  agreed with Lan qiren's words but inside many were burning with jealousy.
'How can a servant  boy be so excellent in everything. '

Lan zhan was so emerged in seeing his love that he was u aware of the surrounding.
Suddenly someone touched his hands. He looked down and saw ayuan there.

Tightly holding Lan zhan's hand ayuan started walking towards  back dragging  Lan zhan with  him who obediently  followed. He felt that ayuan wanted to show something.
Seeing the two going away others also followed.

*********

Wei Ying,'what this bitch is doing here.'

The woman entered the room with an evil smirk on her face.

Wei Ying was sure she was planning  to put him in trouble.

Wei Ying,'what this crazy woman wants now? She destroyed  mey lien's  life. I will revenge for her. '

The guards closed the door.
Looking out of the window Wei Ying could tell that it was probably  mid night.

"Boy look , I will be straightforward.  I want to kill you."

Listening  this Wei Ying chuckled lightly and said in a challenging voice,
"Try it"

" You have guts. But I am not a fool to kill you and get myself in trouble.  "

She went near him and touched his face.
Wei Ying moved his face other side disgusted  by the woman's  touch.
Seeing this action the woman started laughing  like crazy.
After sometime  she stopped  laughing and stared at Wei yings face for a while.

"This face. So beautiful.  But why? Mey lien mey lien why you always have to get a beautiful  body. I destroyed it once and yet again  you got another.
But don't  worry mey lien I will destroy  another  also. As long as I have to see this face it will remind me of you and I will do anything to get rid of it.
Mey lien do you hear me."

Ths woman shouted while standing  near the window and looking at the night sky where red bits  of mey lien's  soul were scattered.

Wei Ying,"You hate her that much for such a stupid reason."

Listening  to Wei Ying the woman went near and guards told them something.
Then she turned to Wei Ying and said,
"Don't  worry  boy. I won't  kill you.
You body will remind me of mey lien. And I just hate the fact that it is always beautiful.  Then how about I make it ugly. Seeing her ugly will be the greatest  satisfaction  for me. I would love to cover this beautiful body of yours  with my creativity. Hahaha....

Wei Ying mumbled," crazy women."

(Hi guys, sorry  for late update. And sorry in advance because  I will not upload  before 20th because  of exams.)