Curse

Author's POV

Seeing the stygian tiger amulet most of the people ran towards it. It order to grab it they started to fight among themselves just like the never night.

In order to get the stygian tiger amulet people wished to kill others so that they can't take it. Unknown to them their thoughts really turned into actions and the copies of the people also started to fight. It resulted in people getting injured badly.
Some who killed others due to their thoughts broke the rule of don't kill. So according to the rule they must die.

Thus they were killed by their own copies.
Seeing the chaos the clan leaders tried to stop their members except Jin guangshan.

After sometime people stopped fighting. Ofcourse no one could get the stygian tiger amulet they were fighting among themselves and also two corpses were standing near the stygian tiger amulet with swords in their hands protecting the Amulet.

Jiang Cheng ," The copies do what we think so everyone be careful."

"What? Does it mean it will do what we will think."

Nie huaisang," I have also noticed that."

Nie minjue,"why are you all fighting for that thing. If any of my clan members dare to take it you will be killed by me."

Lan xichen," let's look around this place. Maybe there is some way to get out of here."

Looking around they saw that they were surrounded by several tunnel like structures.
All of the sudden the copies of the people went inside the dark tunnel by themselves.

"Where are they going?"

" Are they telling us to follow them."

"Who dares to go inside those tunnels. It's so dark. What if there is another trouble waiting for us "

Nie mingjue," What are we going to do by standing here. We need to find a way to go out of here."

Saying this Nie mingjue gestured his clan members to follow and went inside a tunnel.

Seeing them everyone else followed.
All the time the eyes of one person was fixed on stygian tiger amulet. It was none other than Jin guangshan. He reluctantly followed them.

The tunnel led them to a big room like structure.
There they saw what they never expected.
There was Wei wuxian lying on a rock bed with Jiang Cheng lying near him and wen qing who was standing near Wei wuxian cut open body.

Wei wuxian was unable to move because of needles in his body was screaming in pain. He looked very much pale was about to lose consciousness when wen qing said.
"Wei wuxian don't lose your consciousness. Try to keep your eyes open. Otherwise we will be unsuccessful."

Wei wuxian forced his eyes open with much difficulty.
He looked at Jiang Cheng who was lying beside him and said,
"Jiang Cheng don't lose this one. I can't give you another."
Then Wei wuxian screamed loudly that everyone closed their ears. Wen qing took the golden core out from Wei wuxian's body.

Jiang Cheng fell on his knees seeing this.
He never imagined this. He couldn't believe what he just saw .

Then Wei wuxian lost his consciousness and wen qing placed the golden core in Jiang Cheng's body.

This was one of most shocking thing the crowd came to know about Wei wuxian. The main reason why they have been hating him was that he was a Demonic cultivator but they never imagined that he didn't had a core. Who could have thought that one could give their core to someone. This has never happened in history.