Kill Me

Author's POV

Listening to the laughter everyone looked at the person who was laughing.
The people who were just insulting and mocking  at the demonic cultivator started shivering due to fear.

The person glanced at the  people who were just celebrating his death . Seeing fear in their eyes he was satisfied. Then he smriked and said,
"I am back."
His eyes were completely red and  dark black smoke was all around him. The most  shocking thing was that he was suspended in air without any sword.

To show their courage in the name of justice some people started shouting at him.

"Ooh you are back. Yilling patriarch we should thank you for coming back so that now we can give you the most painful death on earth . We really regretted that you died such an easy death."

"No matter how many times you came back. For the sake of justice we will send you to hell every time."

"Wei wuxian you can't save yourself today. You will definitely die."

" wei wuxain, you killed thousands of innocent people. Handover yourself to us. No matter how many times you come back to life. This world will never accept your existence after the uncountable crimes you have committed. "

Listening to the comments on yilling patriarch, the person once again started to laugh.

"Ha..haha....hhaaa....haha...you guys are so funny . Ha...haha.......
Ahh my stomach hurts from laughing listening to your jokes."

"Jokes? Wei wuxian are you trying to say that the crimes you have committed are jokes for you."

" I have never seen such a horrible person in my whole life who has no moral values like you."

" Even at such situation you can laugh. I see that you have no guilt for your crimes. "

" I have never seen more heartless person that you."

While people were yelling at the person only one person was happy. Happy to see the love of his life back. Happy to see him alive. At that moment only one thought was going in his mind,'I will never repeat my mistake. I will always stand with him no matter what situation it is. I will protect him.'

His eyes were fixed on that person without blinking even once.
He slowly called out his name,
Lan zhan,"wei ying."

Seeing that his nephew was standing close to that demon Lan qiren said wangji to come back.
Lan qiren, "wangji come here . He will harm you. Come back."

But his uncle's words seemed to have no effect on Lan zhan.
"Wangji"

"Wangji,don't fall in his trap."

"Wangji"

Lan qiren was frustrated seeing this. His nephew seemed to no longer listen him.

The person in the air looked at Lan wangji whose eyes were red and filled with tears.
"Lan zhan why are you crying?Don't you hate me for using demonic cultivation."

Lan zhan,"No wei ying. Please,I am sorry for not standing by your side. I believe you. Wei ying i love you. Come to me. Please forgive me. "
"Lan zhan, you really love?"
Lan zhan,"Hmm,love wei ying."

"Wangji don't fall in his trap. He is not trustworthy."

"Second Lan master if you collaborate with that demon you will also be the enemy of this cultivation world."
" Both Hauguanjun and Yilling patriarch should be killed."

"Yes, both of them should be killed."

Listening this Lan qiren and Lan xichen were terrified. They knew they can't defend Lan zhan anymore if he continues to talk to wei ying.
Lan qiren,"I can't let my nephew die due to that demonic cultivator."
Lan xichen," wangji comeback. We can discuss about it later."

"Lan zhan look if you continue to talk to me and be on my side they will kill you. Do you still love me Lan zhan."

Lan zhan,"Hmm, we took pledge to save weak and innocent in cloud recesses together. I am sorry I couldn't fulfil it. Give me a chance wei ying. Let's stand for justice together."

" Lan zhan I am willing to be with you only if you help me to get revenge. Revenge from all those who hurt me and my loved ones. I want all of them to die."

Listening this Lan zhan was shocked. He looked at wei ying with wide open eyes.
"Lan zhan,what happened . Why you look shocked. Or are you hesitant to help me."

Lan qiren, "wangji don't be foolish. See he is an evil person. He just wants to use you. Don't fall in his trap."

"Wei wuxian what kind of revenge are you talking about. Even after causing such a huge destruction you are not satisfied."

"I knew from the beginning that this person will one day cause trouble to the peace of our world. Such an arrogant bastard."

"Wei wuxian, even killing you thousands times will not be enough for your crimes. You are such a curse."

While everyone was accusing yilling patriarch Lan zhan was lost in his thoughts.
Then what he said made everyone confused and shocked.

Lan zhan,"leave my wei ying."

Lan xichen,"wangji what do you mean?"

"Lan zhan ,Lan zhan you really understand wei ying. Just with few words you caught me. I can see you love him. Such a pity that you both haven't confessed yet."

"What is going on here?"
"I can't understand anything."

"The most difficult thing for me to understand is why are we just standing here and not attacking that demon till now."
"That's right, without Stygian tiger amulet he is powerless."

"Do you people really think you can kill me. You are nothing for me. I can kill you all in a minute."

Lan zhan said again in a firm voice,"leave him."

"Haha..haha... Why do you think Lan zhan I will leave him.I have got him after such a long effort. I must appreciate you guys for killing him from inside. For crushing his each hope and hurting him repeatedly. Without your help I couldn't get control over him. I must appreciate wei ying's will power. You wanna talk to him. Let me give you some time with him."

Wei ying grabs his head tightly  and after some seconds he looks in front at the people who were standing in front of him. His eyes gets teary as he shouts in pain.
"Aahhhh.. L..Lan zhan help me Lan zhan ahh...LA.zhan please help me."

Lan zhan gets terrified seeing   wei ying shouting in pain and  asking for help.
Lan zhan,"wei ying."

Wei ying,"Lan zhan please kill me. He will harm everyone. Please ahhh......I beg you all please kill me. Lan zhan I love you too Lan zhan.Bu...but we can't be together Lan zhan. Ple...please kill me an..and free me from this pain. It will be good..for everyone.
Lan zhan please..help.me.I beg you kill me please."