Thoughts into action

Author's POV

After kissing wei ying for minutes Lan zhan got up from him and sat on the bed .
Wei ying was laying on the bed panting. Lan zhan grabbed wei ying's wrist and pulled him up toward himself resting wei ying's head on his chest and wrapping his arms around his lover.

Wei ying was first shocked by this action but then he smiled widely. Lan zhan was holding wei ying as the most precious thing on earth.

Wei ying,"Lan zhan you have changed. You are acting so sweet with me now and earlier you used to ignore me always whenever I talked to you."

Lan zhan,"I love it wei ying when you talk to me."

Wei ying looked at Lan zhan with a amused look.

Wei ying,"Lan er gege you have truly changed. "

Listening this Lan zhan smiled at wei ying.

Wei ying,"wow Lan zhan your smile is so beautiful. "

Lan zhan didn't said anything but kissed gently on wei ying's forehead.

They stayed in that position for minutes then wei ying suddenly spoke.
Wei ying"Lan zhan are you comfortable with me staying with you in this position?"

As soon as Lan zhan heard this statement he got up from the bed making wei ying fall on his back on the bed.

Wei ying,"aaiyaa, Lan zhan can't you be a little nicer. Even if I am not wei ying I am your friend."

Lan zhan just walked near the table and sat in lotus position and closed his eyes.

Wei ying,"Lan zhan don't you find meditating boring?"

'No answer'

Wei ying,"Lan zhan talk to me."

'No answer'

Wei ying,"Lan zhan"

'No answer'

The person smirked and said,
"Lan zhan your wei ying might have to pay the consequences of your actions."

Lan zhan immediately opened his eyes and looked at him.

Lan zhan,"what is it?"

Wei ying sighed and said,"finally you talked. I want to talk something important. "

Lan zhan didn't said anything but stared at him with serious expression.

Wei ying,"You wanna see them?"

Lan zhan,"Yes"

Wei ying smirked ,"I didn't wanted to take you there. But seeing that you waste your whole time on meditating I thought seeing them playing will be more fun."

Lan zhan looked at him with an expressionless face.

Wei ying," Lan zhan why do you always have an expressionless face. I can't get what you are thinking. Anyways let's go."

Saying this wei ying went near the table and took a cup of water mixed a while powder in it and gave it to Lan zhan.
Wei ying,"drink."

Lan zhan gave wei ying a questionable face.

Wei ying,"drink, its to make you unconscious."

Lan zhan took the cup and drank all the water.

After drinking it he started to feel dizzy. Slowly he drifted into deep sleep and his head was about to fall on the table when wei ying supported him.

Wei ying dragged Lan zhan to the bed with much difficulty and made him lay down on the bed.

He smirked evilly ,
"Lan zhan you are so easy to be tricked. You should not trust people easily ."

**********

As Jiang clan and jin clan were on there way they found stairs. going downward.
And to their great relief there were firelight on both the side fixed on the cave walls.

Jiang Cheng took one firelight and another was taken by a jin disciple.

They could clearly see their paths.

There were not much people with them. There were nearly total 25 people.

Jiang Cheng was walking at the front leading the group.

All of sudden he stopped.

"Clan leader Jiang what happened?"

Jiang Cheng guestered them to keep quite by keeping a finger on his lips.
He stood there at his place.

Just then someone's footsteps were heard.

" Xian-gege Xian-gege catch me."

Running and giggling sounds were heard from darkness.
Sowly the sound became more clear and then a small boy came towards them running and laughing.

Jiang Cheng looked at the boy with wide eyes. He clearly remembered this kid. But no one else there could recognise that unknown boy.

The little boy stopped in front of the group and looked at them with wide open eyes.

Then someone else's footsteps could he heard. There came a wei wuxian from the darkness .

Wei wuxian,'A-yuan I told you not to be naughty. "

Wei wuxian picked up the boy .
The little boy pointed towards the people and asked,
"Xian-gege who are they?"

Wei wuxian didn't looked at the crowd but kissed the boys forehead gently. Then he turned around and started to walk again towards the darkness. Their view faded in the deep darkness but conversations could be heard.

"Gege who were they?"

"They are bad people."

"Gege why are they bad?"

"They killed us. They killed our family."

"They also killed you gege?"

"Yes, they killed me also."

"They are so bad. I hate them. "

"Mn, they are bad. Don't worry your gege will punish them."

"I also want to punish them gege."

"Okay, we will punish them together."

Clapping and giggling sounds.

The sounds faded. The crowd stayed at it's position without moving. They didn't know if they should move forward or not. In that direction just now Wei wuxian went.

Jiang Chang took and deep breath to calm himself.

Jiang Cheng,"let's go."

Saying this he started walking.

There foots stopped as their way was blocked by their own copies.
Just like before white eyes and creepy smiles.

All of them were staring at their real self.
"What is this?"

"What should we do now?"

"How can you all be cowards. We will fight them till our last breath."
Said jin guangshan .

Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes and thought,
'This annoying old man. If he so eager to die by breaking the rules then why don't he die himself. He is convincing others with him. I wish I could kill him."

Then a painful scream was heard.
Everyone looked at jin guangshan as he screamed. There was deep cut on his left arm.
Everyone was shocked to see this as no one attacked him.

Jiang cheng's eyes widened realising what just happened. He saw his copy holding his sword and moving towards jin guangshan's copy to attack him.

And then another painful scream and jin guangshan fell on his knees.

Jiang Cheng,'i don't know why but I don't want to stop this.'
As soon as jiang Cheng thought this his copy started to attack jin guangshan's copy more brutally.

Jiang Cheng,"wow thoughts are becoming actions."