I am a king??

Author's POV

I am telling you sorry in advance because what i am going to tell you next will definitely make you angry. I am a royal. My grandmother was the founder of this heavenly realm. The situation of royal curse has only happened once in history and today it happened once again. To activate the curse the person must sacrifice their soul as I did today. The curse will only come true if the person has truly faced injustice and his/her intentions are not evil. According to my curse ayuan will be the next king of heavenly realm and you will be the king till ayuan reaches required age. If this will not happen then all kids in heavenly realm at the age of four will die. I might sound like an unreasonable person but what was happening with ayuan was also unreasonable. In this situation the king will be forced to give you the throne.

(What! I am the king. I don't want this. I just want to stay peacefully why is it so difficult. Mey lien couldn't you think of something else. Why you have to sacrifice your soul and make me and ayuan trapped in this problem.)
Wei wuxian cried internally.

Now another important thing that I want to tell you is that now you are not a normal mortal. If you will be the king you will definitely have chances of being assassinated. So when my soul shattered I gave you my powers. When I was thrown in burial mounds all my powers were taken away. But it can't be taken completely as I am born with it. I was left with the powers that a new born baby  will have. And to increase my powers I have to start from zero which was not possible to do in burial mounds. And when my body perished it became impossible. Since now you have my powers you can eventually become strong with proper training. And you also have Demonic powers with you. When I lived with demon king I trained myself so that one day I could defeat him and free myslef. So that's why I had Demonic powers in me. With that I was able to melt chains to free myslef, I mean you. Sorry because of that you have serious burnt marks on you wrists. So now you have both kind of powers and you are similar to a hybrid but not exactly a hybrid. You will become strong slowly when you will train yourself.

And  another question  which you must have in your mind must be that how ayuan's wounds got  treated. So the answer is that I have made a medicine which can heal all injuries  on the body within few hours. I fed him that . Sorry  I didn't  had much of the medicine left for you. Now I think you must have got answers of all questions.
If you want to know about this place more just take help of royal library .
And don't  worry about mortal realm.  They all will be fine. And the last thing which I want to tell you is that you don't  need your golden core to increase  your powers.

So with all these I end this letter. I was nice to meet you Wei Ying.

Goodbye

End of the letter.

As soon as Wei Ying finished reading  the letter  it disappeared  in the atmosphere.

"Xian gege"

Wei Ying,"ayuan, you are awake. How are you feeling."
Wei Ying asked worriedly.
Ayuan,"Xian gege where are we?I want to go to grandma. "

Wei Ying,"ayuan  we have come to a different  place. Here we have allot of good food. Grandma  has told us to bring some for her. We go to her soon."

Listening  to the word 'food' ayuan  nodded.

The little tried to get up from bed but something  stopped him. He looked  behind and saw that his hands were chained.

Ayuan,"Xian gege, Xian gege free me from these.  They are too tight. I want to see this new place"

Listening to this Wei Ying felt guilty. He was so week that he couldn't  even protect ayuan.

Wei Ying,"ayuan don't  struggle  it will burn more.  For now go to sleep. Your gege is going  to get food for you. Then I will free you from these."

Ayuan, "gege you are saying truth. I want lotus soup that you once brought. Are you also going  to invite gege?"

Wei Ying,'Lan zhan. I wonder what he is doing .'
Ayuan,"Xian gege Xian gege."

Listening  to ayuan  Wei Ying came out of his thoughts.

Wei Ying,"aaaiya,  ayuan don't  worry I will invite rich gege also. But I won't  invite him if you don't  sleep now."
Listening  this ayuan  immediately  laid down  and closed his eyes.

After sometime he fell asleep.
Wei Ying sighed  deeply. He didn't  knew what to do. Even if according  to the curse he will be the king but right now he is incapable  of doing  anything.

Then suddenly  the door of the room opened.

Wei Ying was expecting  to see the king but there he saw the person who destroyed  mey lien's life with a few guards.

(Sorry for very late update.  I have so many projects  to do and my term 1 exams are also coming. So I don't  have much time.)