Their small daughter looked up at them with a pout. "What's wrong, princess?" the redhead asked, pulling away from her wife. "I have to use the bathroom." she pointed towards the door. Toni chuckled at how adorable the girl looked in her Minnie Mouse Christmas onesie. "Let's go, love." Cheryl held out her hand.

Aliana accepted it with a yawn, squeezing her mother's hand. She always did that when she felt safe. Toni watched as her daughter and wife walked down the hall and into the bathroom. She went over to the couch and started picking up the wrapped gifts before placing them under the tree. She made sure it was neat so no one would trip or get hurt while going by.

The bathroom door opened no less than a minute later and Cheryl was carrying their 3-year-old daughter out. "Let's get back to bed, kay?" Cheryl mumbled before kissing her cheek. Aliana yawned in response causing both women to laugh quietly.

One thing about their daughter was it was easy to get her back to sleep once she was woken up. It came in handy in certain situations. "Say goodnight to mommy," Cheryl said.

"Night, night, mommy," Aliana mumbled tiredly. Toni smiled and kissed her cheek while rubbing her back. "Night, my beautiful girl."

Cheryl walked into the kid's bedroom and Toni started putting away their mess. She put the eggnog in the fridge after downing the rest of the drink that was in her cup. She put away the leftover rolls of star wars, Minnie Mouse, and Mickey Mouse wrapping paper before picking up the scissors, tape, and markers then shoving them into the kitchen roll-out cupboards.

Cheryl shut the door gently and smiled at her wife when the brunette met her eyes. "Wanna watch Home Alone before we head to bed?"

"Don't mind if I do," Toni smirked and held out her hand for her wife to grab on.

*******

Hunter's eyes fluttered open as the sun shined through the blinds. He sat upon his hands with a yawn, looking around the room. As his brain finally processed that he was awake, a big smile graced his face as he got out of bed and ran over to his sister's side of the room.

"Aliana!" he whispered excitedly, shaking her gently.

"Hubby?" she mumbled with a half-sleeping mind.

"It's Christmas, Alia! We have to go wake up momma and mommy is we can open gifts!"

Suddenly the girl's big hazel eyes popped open in excitement. Hunter excitedly held her hand as he led her towards their parent's room.

"Mommy, mommy, mommy! It's chrimas!" Aliana cheered and jumped into the bed. Toni groaned as the small girl sat right on her back firmly. "Baby, your kids are up." she nudged the snoring redhead.

"I do not claim them before noon," Cheryl mumbled. "Hey!" Hunter pouted. Cheryl opened her eyes and laughed, sitting up to embrace her son. Hunter giggled as his mother tickled his stomach. "Merry Christmas, my love." she kissed his hair.

"Merry Christmas, mommy," he replied, hugging her arms.

Toni reached behind her to support Alia so she could sit up. The smaller brunette smiled widely when she became face to face with her mother. "Hello to you too." Toni chuckle and blew raspberries into her neck causing her to giggle contagiously.

"Can we go open the gifts now!?" Hunter asked. Cheryl nodded and laugh softly, "Go ahead. We're right behind you." she let him down.

"Yay! Come on Aliana!" he cheered and ran out of the room. His little sister wasn't too far behind him, her little legs trying their best to keep up with him.