"Yo why the fuck y'all keep saying that?" I sucked my teeth with an attitude.

April just looked at me with wide eyes an her brow raised.

"Iight-." I admitted. "Maybe Im a Little intimidating but Its nothing Angel can Say or do to me that will make me not love her Bro... like I've never felt this way about anyone before in my whole life."

"So go get her back." April Urged me. "If she even feels how you do just a little - there should be no reason you cant get her back."

"I don't know April..."
I thought about our altercation earlier.
"I tried my best to make her feel just as shitty as I did & now I just don't see her forgiving me."

"Call her." April demanded.

"What?!" My neck snapped her way perplexed. "Why would I do that?"

"Tell her to come over so y'all can talk! If she comes you know its hope for y'all!"

"Tuh." I laughed. "Ima look crazy as fuck calling that damn girl at three in the morning"

"So!"

"April You just said yourself Im Intimidating." I spoke in a Dull tone.

"But you said Yourself that Nothing she did would make you love her any less... so she might feel the same, & that should be a risk you're willing to find out about if you mean what you say." She shrugged.

" ion wanna get hurt April..." she cut me off by laughing, so I sorta looked at her sideways. "Whats funny?" My lip tooted up.

"Oh." She looked back at me. "You're serious..."

"Why the fuck wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know its just you're fine as fuck... you have to have at least every female in this county wrapped around your finger."

"Sike." I scoffed. "I ain't no hoe ass nigga that shit is for the birds. Angel the only female I ever been with." My shoulders shrugged.

Gasping, Aprils mouth dropped as she gawked at me. "You're lying..." she started to looked around as if realizing something. "Like Relationship wise or?"

"Sex wise too." I added blankly.

"Oh my god." She dramatically threw her hand over her heart with a huge sigh of 'relief' I guess.

"What the fuck?" I looked her up an down questionable. "You good?"

"No - I mean Yes But, its Just When You didn't get hard the other night I could have sworn I was the issue!" She kept breathing hard all extra Like.

"Nah." I chuckled shaking my head. "I just told you it was me... - I don't know..."

my head kept nodding while I thought about what I was trying to say.

"I never thought about being with another female - Shit I never thought about being with her It just happened... Our first time was... was Lit like she matched my energy perfectly and Even conversation wise I've never been more attracted to someone she's smart as hell and she stays to herself. She got style like a mutha Fucker be dripped the fuck out." I started to laugh. "She right a lot of the time but my pride be to big to say anything. I've scared the fuck out of her an She forgave me but I didn't even apologize." My head went down In shame.

"Did I scare her?" I looked back at April. "I figured with as much as I did for her she would know I would never hurt her for real."

"Trent Doing stuff for people Is not reassuring anything." She chuckled at me. "But you know the answer to the problem so solve it."