Chapter Four

The Start of Heroics...

Sitting in class Izuku couldn't help but stare at his pink classmate, she attracts him? He didn't know his feelings for her I mean they haven't even talked to each other. As Izuku was thinking he notices stomping coming towards the classroom.

"I'm coming into the room like a normal person!" Izuku watched as the door flies off its hinges and All Mights towering figure walks in. "All Might that was the furthest thing from normal." Walking behind Izukus secret Father was his not so secret Mother. "Mom! Your teaching here?"

Izuku's Mother Green Telek looked at her son. "Yes Izuku now sit down, because you 19 are now in boot camp!" Izuku freaked out, his sister had told him about boot camp. "Can we sit out?" Izuku prayed for mercy but the gods laugh at him today. "Of course not!"

"But before that, to be heroes you need to look like one!" Pressing a button suit cases pop out of the wall. Leaving to get dressed in their hero outfits, Izuku came out last wearing this.

 Leaving to get dressed in their hero outfits, Izuku came out last wearing this

"Wow Izuku! You look so cool!" Katsumi screamed at him. Izuku looked at her and sighed. "You look like... Katsuki, couldn't you have at least change the colors?" Katsumi just stuck out her tongue. "Well atleast I don't have a stupid mask!" Izuku just stared before pointing at her eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ignoring the girl Izuku looked toward his parents. "Today you all will be doing a free for all, now Yagi will sit out because of the uneven number of students." Izuku cried tears of relief he gets to sit out boot camp. "Isn't this favoritism, I don't think Yagis Mother should be teaching." Tenya says.

"Well young man, that is a completely fair statement but rest assured my son is sitting out because and this is All Mights idea He scored first in the entrance exam and in Aizawas test, he has proven himself enough." Doing the last bit in a All Might impression, making the students erupt in laughter.

"Now some underlying rules, if you are to tired, to injured or whatever reason just say I quit and you can sit out. Teaming is allowed but understand you will eventually be backstabbed. One minute grazing period starts NOW!" Am and Inko say at the same time.

"So Mom why did you want me to sit out?" Inko sighed. "You and your stupid IQ, first answer this how'd you know?" Izuku laughed. "You don't sit someone out because of uneven numbers in a free for all." Inko looked at her son and smiles. "Well because you aren't sitting out! You will be a final villain in a way, after the grazing period you will announce yourself and attack."

Izuku pulled out his kunai and started making shadow clones. "Okay you four know the game plan?" The clones nod at the original, and with that Izuku was gone and the clones follow at a slower speed. "What has our son become?" Am laughed at his wife. "He's become a true hero."

One minute later...

"Grazing period is over." Hearing his Mom over a microphone Izuku stood up. "Alright fuckers *cough* ALRIGHT FUCKERS! TODAY IMMA PUT YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GROUND. WORK TOGETHER YOU MIGHT LIVE. *cough* Let's hope they heard that." Izuku jumped off the building he was on running towards the nearest person he saw.