FOUR.2

you want forgiveness? get religion

"Malfoy can quite literally go fuck himself." Ophelia continued on with her 10 minute rant about Draco, to the other three, as she strapped her left boot on. "Says I follow him around like a lost puppy dog. Please, he's the one who pined over me for years! He's the one who kissed me first!" She slammed her fist onto the dining table. Students from around her glanced over, as Pansy flipped them off in an attempt to get them to mind their own business. "I mean, he really says he'd never touch me because I was with Fred, but he's the one who got with Astoria first! And she's far worse!"

"Well, you're right about that one." Pansy scoffed, taking a sip of pumpkin juice. She had heard this rant for three days now, and it was getting old. But she knew she had to be there for her friend.

"Who the hell does he think he is anyway? I'm Draco Malfoy, I'm rich, and I put everyone down to feel better about the fact that I don't get all the attention!" She mocked him, feeling the need to let out as much anger as she could, as she strapped her other boot on. Theo was about to speak up, but Pansy gave him a wide eyed look that read to shut the fuck up, and let her continue. As annoying as it had become, she knew it was helping her. "My father will hear about this, yeah well, have fun writing to him in Azkaban." She slammed her foot back on the floor and shoved a piece of toast into her mouth.

"Harsh, Pierce." Blaise commented, slightly disturbed by the very openly public display of detest.

"Yeah, well, let's be honest here, Blaise, Draco's a bully. He's our friend, but he's been horrible to everyone. And now, I guess I know what that feels like." She stopped talking and had a look of revelation on her face. "Bloody hell, I now know what that feels like. God, I finally see why everyone hates him so bloody much!" She gasped and Theo smirked at this.

"I mean, you did leave him because he sided with Umbridge and like, got all you Dumbledore Army freaks tortured." Theo said, knowingly, as he drank a glass of his orange juice. "I still can't quite understand why you joined that little club in the first place." She shot a glare at him, causing him to look away.

"Alright, well, Ophelia, I think it's time you go channel that rage into your tryouts now." Blaise insisted, grabbing her hand and pulling her to her feet.

"We'll be in the bleachers watching for you two!" Pansy smiled, quickly walking with Theo in the opposite direction, wanting desperately to escape this whole ordeal. Blaise handed Ophelia her gloves in which she forgot in the common room earlier, and helped her pull them on, before draping his arm over her shoulder. Their friendship was as strong as the castle walls, and the two of them could enjoy each others silence without any uncomfortable feelings in it. He truly was an older brother to her and she loved him deeply for that, and he felt the same. Nuzzling her head into the crevice of his underarm, they walked outside and down the hill to the quidditch field.

"I still don't understand why you make me tryout, B." She told him as they walked onto the field.

"To be fair." He told her with a smile.

"Since when has Slytherin ever been fair when it comes to quidditch?" She snickered at him.

"You're right. You technically don't need to tryout, but I do enjoy watching you try really hard just to get on the team." He set his broom down, and centered himself on the field, with Ophelia crossing her arms over her chest and popping her hip out in annoyance.

"You're literally captain. And you're going to just give me my position anyways. So why make me do this? I'm really not in the mood." She groaned, dropping to the grass and laying on her back.