"I don't know if they put something in my food or not, but I swear I just felt you grip my hand a little." She said on the verge of tears.

I unfolded my arms as I teared up yet again, Gawd I'm a big ass baby.

I hope that wasn't false hope, because I hate being the reason someone cries especially a sister figure.

"Please nic move for me again if you can hear me." She said trying to pushing the hurt from her throat.

I covered my mouth with my hands as I silently cried.

She's sitting here waiting for me to do something I'm not even sure I'm able to do.

If that was the case, I would have did it every time someone touched me or asked me to move.

We both waited in silence as tears fell from both our faces silently.

Solo finally removed my hand from her face, as she drew out a shaky breath.

"It's okay nic I still have faith in you" she smiled at me through red glossy eyes.

I removed my hands from my mouth as my tears stopped falling from my eyes.

This was a very depressing moment in my life and that's coming from a girl who was sold to a stranger by her own father.

Right as solo was getting ready to get up and let me go completely, she gasped yet again.

"Nicki! You griped my hand again!" She exclaimed giving me the biggest smile ever.

She quickly jumped up running out the room leaving me to a mirror with just my reflection.

I sighed as I walked completely out of her room going to clean my face.

I went to my room placing my notebook in my lap as the memories of what just happened played over and over again.

"Nika" I head coming from my room door.

I looked up and over at my mom as she leaned on the frame smiling at me.

"There's something I want you to come see." She said gesturing for me to follow her with her head.

I got up lazily following after my mom towards the downstairs mirror in the hallway.

Why do we even have this many mirrors in the house?

I stood in front of the mirror with my arms crossed looking back at my reflection with a mug.

I turned my attention to my mom wondering if she had lost her  mind.

"Mommy what's going-"

She cut me off by putting a single finger in front of my lips as she nodded her head at the mirror.

I looked back at the mirror and gasped as Beys smiling/ teary face was staring back at me.

"Nicki you squeezed my hand all by yourself, that means your only going to get better from here." She said kissing my hand as solo stood in the back smiling with her.

"Bey" I exclaimed as I went to touch her face in the mirror.

"Get better for us Nicki, we're rooting for you." She smiles at me.

My mom turned me towards her as our reflections popped back up.

She hugged me tightly before she placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I don't know what happened early but whatever emotion you felt it helped you to move." She said smiling at me.

I thought back to the encounter with solo before I smiled to myself.